Saturday, 23 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Old Politicians
Info
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon13 Mar 2019 10:20
With Brexit it seems the Beeb are wheeling out any old politician they can find to talk about what we should do next.........ffs do they not go through make up first!.

Michael Heseltine, Kenneth Clark and all the other old farts have more hairs coming out of their noses and ears than f!$%ing old donkey with matching wild eyebrows as well.

If anyone is watching from the EU they must think we are run by an old boys club....which we are.:sad:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon13 Mar 2019 10:45
Clarke & Heseltine - the two biggest old c!$%s in parliament.:smirk:
-
Strat
North West,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon13 Mar 2019 12:34
But when the likes of Nigel Lawson, Norman Lamont, Michael Howard, John Redwood etc are wheeled out to put forward a broadly supportive view of Brexit, they are wise old sages who deserved to be listened to?

Both leavers and remainers are guilty of ‘any port in a storm-ism’, and people who’s view would normally barely get a mention, are elevated to a position that they probably shouldn’t have.

Tony Blair’s comments, for example, don’t do the remain camp (or leave with the best deal possible camp, as I think it’s now called) any favours at all and I wish he’d just bugger off.
-
Exup
Maesteg, South Wales,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675

icon13 Mar 2019 13:00
For once we both agree.
-
That bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon13 Mar 2019 17:37
Although I disagree with his views upon almost everything, I have a lot of respect for Ken Clarke, he has been utterly consistent in his views regarding the EU, and has never wavered, despite the fact that it may have damaged his career so to do.

We could do with a few more like him.
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon13 Mar 2019 18:04
Clarke and Hezzer are the Torry elite, their personal wealth is astonishing. I prefer these c!$%s to the likes of ReesMug and the modern ones, mind you he's a rich c!$% too
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon13 Mar 2019 18:59
Hezza made his fortune in publishing, Clarke I'm not sure. My recollection of them both is 'Night of the Long Knives' - regardless of your views of Maggie, both their behaviour was reprehensible. Only difference now is they're a pair of waffling old c!$%s, likely to be found of an evening in, Whites of St. James, old leather armchairs.:smirk:
-
D-rock
Derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon13 Mar 2019 19:25
That bloke Nick:
Although I disagree with his views upon almost everything, I have a lot of respect for Ken Clarke, he has been utterly consistent in his views regarding the EU, and has never wavered, despite the fact that it may have damaged his career so to do.

We could do with a few more like him.

No, he’s a c!$%.
He went to school where I live and has never had a problem forgetting where he came from the f!$%ing old prick of a wind bag.
The sooner he f!$%s off the better.
-
ex-krautophile
Huntingdonshire,
United Kingdom

Street Triple

icon13 Mar 2019 19:40
If you do not want old politicians then never ever become involved with Italy! They are so old and decrepit that they make"mummies" look young.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon13 Mar 2019 21:07
Have to say there's nothing wrong with being rich as long as you're not a c!$%. They don't always go hand in hand but sometimes they do diverge.:thumbup:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon14 Mar 2019 06:37
They are all, and I mean every single one of them, lazy evil money grabbing lying two faced rats.
Either born into it or they are actually bad to the bone nasty pedophile sick bastards that see politics as a way of making lots of money if you have no morals and don't mind f!$%ing everyone over.
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Old Politicians
-