Thursday, 21 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Knife crime
Info
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon04 Mar 2019 13:37
Though all murders are tragic it seems to be the general rule that most of the people stabbed seem to stem from gang/drug members targeting and killing each other and attract limited sympathy. Even outside this culture the vast majority of murder victims are known to their attacker and there has been some underlying issue in the build up of hostility.

The two most recent stab victims (as far as we know so far) seem to have been randomly selected and unknown to their atterkers. I just can't get my head round this and wonder what others views are on this, and what the hell is going on to have got to this point?
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon04 Mar 2019 13:51
Bez:
Though all murders are tragic it seems to be the general rule that most of the people stabbed seem to stem from gang/drug members targeting and killing each other and attract limited sympathy. Even outside this culture the vast majority of murder victims are known to their attacker and there has been some underlying issue in the build up of hostility.

The two most recent stab victims (as far as we know so far) seem to have been randomly selected and unknown to their atterkers. I just can't get my head round this and wonder what others views are on this, and what the hell is going on to have got to this point?

they dies happy doing a job they loved (said mustaf smellys mum , single and 9 children )
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon04 Mar 2019 13:55
And most of them are black and are involved in or on the fringes of urban drug gangs. When I was growing up in London gangs used to carry knives and they were used but rarely. In those days the Police used to kick your head in if you were really bad news. The proliferation of cameras has stopped that and so they are left to roam wild :sad:
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon04 Mar 2019 14:22
I get this and to be honest don't really care about drug gang members killing each other as overall saves on the cost of keeping them in prison.

This 17 year old girl stabbed to death in the park does not seem to have any relation to gangs (she was scout) and had no interaction with her murderer before he stabbed her in the back. Seems a similar situation to the young lad in Manchester.

I see Teresa May says this has nothing to with cutting 20,000 front line police officers. I usme she is using the same sound logic that at my local Lloyds bank have in saying that though the que now snakes from counter to door this has nothing to do with the fact they have halved the number of counter staff.
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon04 Mar 2019 17:00
Bez:

It is tragic that these kids are dying at such a young age and despite and race or gang overtones they will never be able to experience any of the things most of us take for granted.

But where are their role models?, where are the leaders of their community's stepping up to help stop this?. The kids role models come form "drill" music and rap music that glorifies violence, drugs, disrespect for any form or authority and that a sideward glance from a stranger demands some form of public violence for disrespect.

Its time for their community's leaders to step up because as soon as the police start stop and search for knives/drugs etc they will soon start complaining about racism and being "targeted".
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon04 Mar 2019 18:03
Bez:
I usme she is using the same sound logic that at my local Lloyds bank have in saying that though the que now snakes from counter to door this has nothing to do with the fact they have halved the number of counter staff.

You're lucky you get the opportunity to queue, my bank has made great strides to 'improve' the service they offer to customers by shutting all the small branches and only having them in large towns.

But druggies killing each other? Another entry for my book of things I don't give a f!$% about.
-
onlineThat bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon04 Mar 2019 18:33
It's not a societal problem, it's a problem with a certain section of society.

Until our politicians and police have the guts to admit that, we are f!$%ed.
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon04 Mar 2019 20:26
My town in the 1980s had a police station with about 30 officers, 5 sergeants, an inspector and half a dozen CID. Now it has 1 pc and 3 pcsos. Overall numbers in the county force are about the same then as now having increased in the meantime and then decreased again. It isn't all about numbers it's about how they are being deployed. They are behind desks working on 'hate crime' , 'diversity issues', historical sex abuse, anything other than being on the streets, mixing with the local scrotes, collecting intelligence and disrupting gangs and their activities.
Cuts in manpower are part of the story but by no means all of it. Management of the manpower is far more the real issue.
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon04 Mar 2019 22:15
I seem to remember a "zero tolerance" policy on anyone caught carrying a knife was being touted not that long ago, what happened with that? All police seem to be doing is confiscating weapons & not bringing the offenders to book.
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon04 Mar 2019 22:45
Mustapha Dump:
I seem to remember a "zero tolerance" policy on anyone caught carrying a knife was being touted not that long ago, what happened with that? All police seem to be doing is confiscating weapons & not bringing the offenders to book.

run out of tags
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon04 Mar 2019 23:05
Sat night me and the wife got a taxi into town and I realised I had the wrong body warmer on, as its same colour as work one with a Stanley knife in the pocket, normally wouldn't of mattered but thanks to all the idiots doing knife crime I had to get a taxi home and back to get changed or I could of ended up in serious trouble. I hope they all stab each other up and be quick about it.
-
onlineStrongy
Cumbria,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon05 Mar 2019 06:14
from I what I can see most of the scrotes are 2nd generation ie their paremts were the dregs of society and their kids have been brought up with no respect for anything/one and each generation gets worse. maybe time for some ethnic cleansing :smirk: all in the best possible taste of course
they should never had stopped corporal punishment in schools, it made me think twice before doing a wrong or giving cheek
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 10:30
lord homertrix stand up:
Sat night me and the wife got a taxi into town and I realised I had the wrong body warmer on, as its same colour as work one with a Stanley knife in the pocket, normally wouldn't of mattered but thanks to all the idiots doing knife crime I had to get a taxi home and back to get changed or I could of ended up in serious trouble. I hope they all stab each other up and be quick about it.

Why didn't you just bin the knife, they're only a few quid. Would have been cheaper.
-
Paolo
Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon05 Mar 2019 12:41
"they should never had stopped corporal punishment in schools
'
Nail on head!
This is exactly where all this behaviour has started, that and less police on the streets. Absolutely no respect for authority of any kind!
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon05 Mar 2019 13:04
Sir TT:
Why didn't you just bin the knife, they're only a few quid. Would have been cheaper.

Cos some scrote could have fished it of the bin and used it to commit and offence and it would had his (Lord Homertrix's) DNA all over it ?
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon05 Mar 2019 13:08
Wonder when the beheadings will start?

5 years and our cities will be like Juarez in Mexico

Drug gangs running everything, police on the payroll and corruption endemic

Happy days ahead :sad:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 13:11
Andy:
Sir TT:

Cos some scrote could have fished it of the bin and used it to commit and offence and it would had his (Lord Homertrix's) DNA all over it ?
Lord Stu could have simply have swallowed it and recovered it later. Win win!. :thumbup: :sick:
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 15:12
Tasha:
Wonder when the beheadings will start?

5 years and our cities will be like Juarez in Mexico

Drug gangs running everything, police on the payroll and corruption endemic

Happy days ahead :sad:

5 yrs? , umm last weekend it happened , gangs with Machetes , about 6 miles from me https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-la...
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon05 Mar 2019 17:49
Sir TT:
lord homertrix stand up:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

its my good knife ,, :lol: it was only a fiver taxi home and back into town..:grin:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 17:54
lord homertrix stand up:
its my good knife ,, :lol: it was only a fiver taxi home and back into town..:grin:
Cut price was it? :smirk:
-
greasy
west sussex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 18:33
Threatened him with the blade to get a cheap taxi ride :smirk:
-
chief lurker
preston lancs,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 955i (02-04)

icon05 Mar 2019 18:58
Pensioners special superlight blade:thumbup:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 19:08
'Et tu Brute', as the cabbie said.
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 19:51
Heard some Met police bloke talking on the JV radio show, or Talk Radio, not sure, today that 70% of all knife injuries are self inflicted caused by the person carrying them incorrectly.

Do you think the little cherubs should get some H&S training on knives at school.......
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 19:54
---KK---:
'Et tu Brute', as the cabbie said.

What has the aftershave Stu wears got to do with the price of fish :tongueout:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon05 Mar 2019 20:32
just been out to a cafe Istanbul in glossop,,me and the wife for our anniversary,, got a taxi back could see it was 3 quid on the meter,, and i only had a 20 note.. the young asian lad said he had no change sort it out with him when ever.... eh... what the actual fxxk.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

have i just entered the twilight zone or somet..!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon05 Mar 2019 21:26
He obviously saw your knife.:tongueout:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom