Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Tony f!$%ing Blair
Info
west sussex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon03 Mar 2019 10:24
c!$%,c!$%,utter c!$%.

Mealy mouthed, question avoiding, word spinning traitor.
I would willingly take a battery drill with a wood boring bit to his f!$%ing knee caps:frown:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon03 Mar 2019 10:42
Ah so you've been watch Marr too :lol:
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon03 Mar 2019 11:52
Warmongering, blood on his hands, sociopath, with a massive property portfolio (as has his bitch wife) and millions squirrelled away offshore that he has accrued off the back of his former position. Liar, cheat, tax-dodger. A man who has personally profited from wars he started, whilst young men and women hobble around on plastic legs so that his c!$% children can have a lifetime of privilege and wealth. He lectures us about what is right, whilst his c!$% wife represents murdering dictators and billionaires.

I voted for him in 97. I hate myself every time I think of it.

Did I mention that he's a c!$% ?
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon03 Mar 2019 11:55
595daytona:
Warmongering, blood on his hands, sociopath, with a massive property portfolio (as has his bitch wife) and millions squirrelled away offshore that he has accrued off the back of his former position. Liar, cheat, tax-dodger. A man who has personally profited from wars he started, whilst young men and women hobble around on plastic legs so that his c!$% children can have a lifetime of privilege and wealth. He lectures us about what is right, whilst his c!$% wife represents murdering dictators and billionaires.

Perfectly put.:thumbup:
-
The real X-man
North Lincolnshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon03 Mar 2019 13:53
About time the law was changed and the bleeders can be brought to book for their political peccadillo's.....you did know they cannot, under present law, be prosecuted for anything they did whilst in parliament; didn't you....brings new meaning to the 'Untouchables'...
-
Stagstan
Midlands,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon03 Mar 2019 14:50
I too fell for this bloke “charm” in 97 and I too am not happy about it but I was young and impressionable. He believes we should stay in the EU, well he would as he’s no doubt profited from it! Detest the man.
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon03 Mar 2019 20:34
The man is a despicable Cnut! of the first degree.

/media/file/135474.aspx
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon04 Mar 2019 08:38
595daytona:

That's a bit unfair :thumbdown::thumbdown:

To c!$%s
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon04 Mar 2019 10:24
I can't stand to even look at the man. Someone flicked the telly over to Marr on Sunday and I nearly had a seizure before I could turn it back. Apparently Marr did give him a mildly hard time.
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon04 Mar 2019 15:00
My wife won't let me watch him on the telly as I lose the rag
-
stevethegoolie
East Yorkshire,
United Kingdom

Trident 900

icon04 Mar 2019 20:10
Mach 1:
595daytona:

That's a bit unfair :thumbdown::thumbdown:

To c!$%s

Indeed.
c!$%s are useful!
Well, I've always found a use for them!!:grin:
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon04 Mar 2019 22:12
Stagstan:
I too fell for this bloke “charm” in 97 and I too am not happy about it but I was young and impressionable. He believes we should stay in the EU, well he would as he’s no doubt profited from it! Detest the man.
Katies Grandad:
I can't stand to even look at the man. Someone flicked the telly over to Marr on Sunday and I nearly had a seizure before I could turn it back. Apparently Marr did give him a mildly hard time.

Give the man his dues , he was a master of deception , and he became opposition leader just when the country needed something different . God complex was his biggest flaw , but have to admit I too fell for his charisma in the beginning :sad::sad:
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon05 Mar 2019 14:00
Mach 1:
Stagstan:
Katies Grandad:

Give the man his dues , he was a master of deception , and he became opposition leader just when the country needed something different . God complex was his biggest flaw , but have to admit I too fell for his charisma in the beginning :sad::sad:

He is the embodiment of the perfect charlatan.
-
ex-krautophile
Huntingdonshire,
United Kingdom

Street Triple

icon05 Mar 2019 14:05
/media/file/130453.aspx

Remember this ad run by John Majors government? It was boo hooed at the time!
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon05 Mar 2019 18:17
Quote:
Obeewan:

He is the embodiment of the perfect charlatan.

:thumbup:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Tony f!$%ing Blair
-