Triumph Torque Logo

Monday, 25 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Struggling to tie your shoelaces up?
Info
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon23 Feb 2019 14:08
So are Nike. :smirk:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-4733...

Perfect for the snowflake generation who might otherwise suffer an appalling injury with these deadly pieces of string.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon23 Feb 2019 17:39
Are they for the people who struggle to cope with the velcro fastening footwear, which were invented for mongs who can't tie laces? :tongueout:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Feb 2019 14:59
I'm getting worried now, what if your phone dies or the battery in the shoes becomes flat, are the shoes permanently welded to your feet or do they just fall off? It's a real concern.......do they come with emergency laces for just such a crisis?
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon24 Feb 2019 18:08
FFS - the sort of person who buys those probably struggles to geet out of bed, dress themselves or wipe their own ass - whatever next:speechless:
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Feb 2019 20:25
595daytona:
Are they for the people who struggle to cope with the velcro fastening footwear, which were invented for mongs who can't tie laces? :tongueout:
Andy:
FFS - the sort of person who buys those probably struggles to geet out of bed, dress themselves or wipe their own ass - whatever next:speechless:

In a delicate way and in no way intended to offend anyone.......... you Cnuts will all need these when you reach old age, look forward to Stair Lifts, Parkinson's Disease, Motability Scooters, Hooks to pull your socks on and up, chair risers so its easier to get up and out of them, chairs in the shower to stop you slipping, scores of well placed walking stocks dotted around the house and to cap it all nightlights in every plug socket so you don't fall over whilst walking to the toilet at night.

Welcome to the world of my 84 year old parents and if they do eventually get this to work then yes please, we will have them!.

I hope you all served in the military or similar that has an association to help you out in old age because the council or whatever we will have in the future wont do f!$% all.

Rant over!.
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Feb 2019 21:24
Chill Russ, I don't think Nike designed these running shoes for OAPs.

Secondly slip-ons have been out there for many, many years. :smile:

Thirdly, do you really see 80+ OAPS using Bluetooth from their smartphones? My M-i-L can't even use the most basic mobile.
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon24 Feb 2019 22:15
Old men in trainers look odd to me. Just weird. Old ladies using mobile phones look equally wrong. Just do. No reason for it.
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Feb 2019 22:51
595daytona:

Just do. No reason for it.

Subliminal. 30
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Struggling to tie your shoelaces up?
-