Triumph Torque Logo

Monday, 25 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > This here isis girl.
Info
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon19 Feb 2019 07:48
I think she should be throw to the lions where she gets mauled to death.
But if you put that aside and think about what she has actually done wrong, and what she could be charged with, high treason isn't the death sentence since 1998.
She married a terrorist and had some kids and believed what he did was OK, and terror action in the UK is OK, but she didn't actually do anything herself and it wasn't on UK soil so we have no jurisdiction.
We have had females in the UK who have murdered children alongside there partners and end up getting a couple of years in a cushy jail then new identity and millions spent looking after them... This country makes me sick.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon19 Feb 2019 07:57
Assisting a known offender and accomplice to murder I would have thought would be at least one charge.
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon19 Feb 2019 09:15
Maxine carr got 3 years for assisting Ian Huntly kill two children... And that was on UK soil where we actually have jurisdiction, I reckon the isis girl will be let in and become famous and wealthy and live a nice life and our government will blame isis saying she was brainwashed its not her fault.
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon19 Feb 2019 09:35
True, butt Maxine Carr did not enter into a relationship with Huntly knowing he was a murderer or was going to commit murder.

This girl knowingly went to assist and join a group that had not only already carried out mass murder (some on the streets of the UK) but also vowed to continue to do so.
-
Exup
Maesteg, South Wales,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675

icon19 Feb 2019 11:34
She also said she had no problem with beheadings as that is what their beliefs allow. So, that said will she then come back to these shores and turn terrorist herself or allow the new child to be brought up with the same beliefs to then go on and strike at the heart of our country Larter on?

Too much risk of this IMO and not worth the risk. She made her choice and now want's to come back and have an easy life.....no, f!$% her.
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon19 Feb 2019 12:05
I'm not trying to defend her, but I thought this was a country that allowed freedom of thought and to an extent speech. I've seen comments on this site like, blast them in the face or nuke them and turn them to glass, every other door in the UK will have somebody who hates somebody else, even Christianity has gone on the rampage and still does in some countries and the UK pays for it to happen, Bob geldof and Queen and u2 raised 6 million quid from the UK and gave it to a dictator in ephiopia, who spent it all on high tech weapons to kill 100.000 innocent people who didn't follow his religion.

It seems to me the line to not cross is more of a squiggle.
-
~Bluelabel~
The Shades, Ongar,,
United Kingdom

Site Moderator
Thunderbird Sport (98-00)

icon19 Feb 2019 16:31
Daily Express:
In an interview released today, the 19-year-old, who fled the UK to fight with ISIS in Syria, shrugged off the suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in 2017, saying the murders were “fair retaliation” for military strikes in the war-torn nation..

still think that she should stay...
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon19 Feb 2019 17:03
Nobody thinks she should stay, but I'm just trying to view it like the uks very broken justice system will, it seems there is attacks every other day now, one in Sheffield last week, machete attack, lots of the attacks are kept quiet by the media, we are at war, its girrilla warfare on our own streets and this country is turning a blind eye to it cos a large percentage who are now in charge are descendants of the ones we are at war with.
-
That bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon19 Feb 2019 18:07
Yeah, those f!$%ing girrillas!:angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
-
Exup
Maesteg, South Wales,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675

icon19 Feb 2019 18:15
:lol:

Don’t even start trying to differentiate betweeen gorilla and guerrilla and girrilla!
Standards!

:lol:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2019 18:21
There's one in the local kebab shop...........

.... a griller that is.:tongueout:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon19 Feb 2019 18:31
:lol::lol::lol: well you knew what I meant, nothing more than nasty scummy gangs really, someone just sent me a picture of a tweet from shamima beggum saying anybody want any fags bringing back... :lol:
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2019 19:11
The latest word on the street is that Sajid Javid has revoked her UK Citizenship

I hope he's going to do the same for all the other cnuts that are still out there ? :thumbup:
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon19 Feb 2019 19:26
Ape Hanger w!$%er:
The latest word on the street is that Sajid Javid has revoked her UK Citizenship

I hope he's going to do the same for all the other cnuts that are still out there ? :thumbup:

If true, this is an interesting development. Sounds to good to be true but hope the government are not letting themselves into a lengthy and costly tax payer funded legal battle over making someone stateless that they may ultimately lose after great expense.

Lets hope they have done their homework and not just a crowd pleasing knee jerk reaction.

Got to be worth a try though :thumbup:
-
onlineMustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2019 19:30
:thumbup:
https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-19/sham...
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2019 19:44
Good news for a change. :thumbup:

Now can Strat join her. :smirk:
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon19 Feb 2019 20:02
I hope it is true but:thumbup:

If she is a UK citizen how can they take it away if she does not have another country.:thumbdown:

I thought, hopefully to be corrected that the international lawyers will state that the UK cannot do that.
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2019 20:06
The international lawyers can join her too.:smirk:
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2019 20:08
Danny:

If she is a UK citizen how can they take it away if she does not have another country.:thumbdown:

I thought, hopefully to be corrected that the international lawyers will state that the UK cannot do that.

Sky News suggest that Begum also has Bangladeshi citizenship. Therefore she is not rendered stateless by having her British Citizenship removed.

Well done Sajid Javid

she STOLE and used her elder sisters passport to leave the UK
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon19 Feb 2019 20:09
Danny:
:

That's the impression I was under. Let's hope this has been well thought through.
I don't want to see her back in the UK but also don't think she is worth spending possibly hundreds of thousands of pounds on in a drawn out legal battle.
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon19 Feb 2019 22:01
What about her "husband" in I believe Holland, if correct could he not claim her.
-
onlineGladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon19 Feb 2019 22:37
Danny:

Apparently her mother was born in Bangladesh so she can take up that nationality.
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon19 Feb 2019 22:46
This sounds like it is going to be very complicated and expensive.

Lawyer on newsnight saying as her passport was revoked after the child was born means the child has UK citizenship. The government would now have to prove the baby is a clear threat to the UK. Lawyer predicts the court case lasting 2 to 3 years.
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon19 Feb 2019 23:22
its f!$%ed up beyond... well beyond everything.. the world is f!$%ed.. people are f!$%ed.. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
-
onlineGladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon20 Feb 2019 07:37
I'd rather be paying for a protracted legal wrangle that kept the little bitch out than paying to house her or keep her in prison.
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon20 Feb 2019 07:55
Ide rather she got crushed under cargo in the back of a truck while trying to sneak in the country.
-
Strat
North West,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon20 Feb 2019 08:19
---KK---:

Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound? OK so we don’t agree on things, so what, ever thought of engaging with me (or presumably anybody else you don’t agree with) to understand somebody else’s point of view, or even acknowledge that other points of view actually exist?
-
chief lurker
preston lancs,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 955i (02-04)

icon20 Feb 2019 08:29
In a brian blessed voice (STRATS ALIVE):tongueout:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon20 Feb 2019 08:55
Strat:
---KK---:

Have you any idea how ridiculous you sound? OK so we don’t agree on things, so what, ever thought of engaging with me (or presumably anybody else you don’t agree with) to understand somebody else’s point of view, or even acknowledge that other points of view actually exist?
Nope, waste of my time, you have your own agenda.
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon20 Feb 2019 09:41
Oooooohhh. Their like a lock and key that doesn't quite work properly, and even gets effected by the weather.

:grin:
-
Strongy
Cumbria,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon20 Feb 2019 12:40
lord homertrix stand up:
Oooooohhh. Their like a lock and key that doesn't quite work properly, and even gets effected by the weather.

:grin:

:lol::lol::lol:
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon20 Feb 2019 14:16
Careful Lord Stu, he'll have another one of his hissy fits again. :lol:

I see now 11 MPs have resigned now, all the Tory ones are traitors as far as I'm concerned, they had a mandate from their voters, they had a job to carry it out.:thumbdown:

On the upside Strat will be pleased militant loony lefty Derek Hatton has been allowed back into the Labour party, says it all really.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me...
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon20 Feb 2019 14:34
Dunno what's more exciting, the current state of affairs in government, or dancing on ice. :smile:
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon20 Feb 2019 21:04
---KK---:

On the upside Strat will be pleased militant loony lefty Derek Hatton has been allowed back into the Labour party, says it all really.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-me...

lasted 2 days https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/...
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon20 Feb 2019 21:30
They are losing members left right and centre!:lol:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon20 Feb 2019 22:25
they have all been radicalized !!!!!!
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > This here isis girl.
-