Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 23 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > coming back to the UK, really?
Info
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon13 Feb 2019 21:06
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/a...

The government believes around 900 British fighters travelled to Syria, 20 per cent of whom were thought killed and 40 per cent returning home.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon13 Feb 2019 21:17
We have lots of pot holes that need filling in :thumbup:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon13 Feb 2019 23:03
now isis are only governing a small town and only a matter of time before thats taken over.. at least thats what the radio says.. the fighters have simply scarpered to blighty thats why we are having attacks every week.. one the other day in sheffield.. machete attack the attacker still on the loose.

ide say we are at war,, and being attacked on our own ground and its only going to get worse.
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon14 Feb 2019 09:24
russ123rocket:
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/europe/a...

The government believes around 900 British fighters travelled to Syria, 20 per cent of whom were thought killed and 40 per cent returning home.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

That's a bit harsh , they just made a mistake and want to come home now , no hard feelings :speechless:
-
That bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon14 Feb 2019 12:23
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Let her back in, waterboard her to find out what she knows, then stretch her neck
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon14 Feb 2019 13:34
f!$%ing trojan horses.
Tell her to f!$% off.
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon14 Feb 2019 14:22
She wants to come back as she is pregnant. Not the baby's fault but you got pregnant out there have the baby out there and stay out there.
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon14 Feb 2019 14:38
Seriously?????

Behead the bitch :angry:
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon14 Feb 2019 17:33
Tasha:
Seriously?????

Behead the bitch :angry:

She'd behead you if things were different and you were in Syria
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon14 Feb 2019 18:33
JIHADI BRIDE DAD WHOSE DAUGHTER JOINED ISIS WITH SHAMIMA BEGUM CLAIMS GIRLS 'POSE NO THREAT' AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED HOME
Abase Hussen, 52, has repeatedly blamed cops and the government after his daughter Amira Abase fled the UK to join Syria when she was 15

I realise it’s the Sun but shouldn’t the Dad be removed too?Send a message to all the rest that you are responsible for the actions of your children
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon14 Feb 2019 19:15
a person that still does not believe she was wrong to go out there

a person that thinks its the "norm" to see beheaded heads in bins every day

a person that is 9 mths pregnant , and no means of support

Obviously this country was her second choice, so leave her where she is - in her preferred location.
-
andy d
Yorkshire,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer XC

icon14 Feb 2019 19:20
Sir Alan of Ingol:

Obviously this country was her second choice, so leave her where she is - in her preferred location.

I think that is the most sensible thing you have ever said :thumbup::tongueout:
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon14 Feb 2019 19:31
andy d:
Sir Alan of Ingol:

I totally agree that she can stay where she is.:thumbup:
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon14 Feb 2019 19:43
she is now living in a camp , no monies coming in , her two children have died of malnutrition

I feel sorry , the UK gov should act IMMEDIATELY !!

NUK the f!$%ers before they breed more

lets not forget The Manchester bomber . Wasn't British, but 'rescued' for want of a better word by a Royal Navy ship. Allowed to stay here, and we all know how he said "thanks very much".
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon14 Feb 2019 19:55
andy d:
Sir Alan of Ingol:

X2:lol:
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon14 Feb 2019 20:15
Baldbloke:
andy d:
Sir Alan of Ingol:

X2:lol:

Hammer, nail, head.:thumbup::thumbup:
-
buzzydog
Scotland,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon14 Feb 2019 22:31
Hang the filthy tramp and make sure it's televised. BBC or Freeview preferably but I'd take out a SKY subscription if need be.
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon15 Feb 2019 06:51
I bet she gets let in with new identity, give her a big house in London, this is how broken this country really is.
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon15 Feb 2019 07:51
Even if she does come back and is or is not prosecuted it will cost the taxpayer money.

LEAVE HER THERE.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon15 Feb 2019 08:07
Every single one of these vile c!$%s should be refused entry. The fact that many of them are already back here tells you what a pitiful, broken system, run by spineless quislings, we are living under. Not sure who I despise more, them for being traitors or the politicians for allowing them back in to commit some heinous crime at some point.
-
Boycie
Winterdown,
United Kingdom

Site Moderator
Speed Triple T509

icon15 Feb 2019 08:23
She wants to give birth here so the kid is a British Citizen ... let her rot in her chosen hell hole
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon15 Feb 2019 08:29
lord homertrix stand up:
I bet she gets let in with new identity, give her a big house in London, this is how broken this country really is.

That's a nice twist to getting to the top of the council housing list .
It was on question Time last night , most of panel think she should be allowed back in , partly to interview her about what she saw and try to understand why young muslims are radicalised . Why not just do that in the refugee camp she is in ?
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon15 Feb 2019 09:23
Bring her back and give her a TV show :thumbup:

-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon15 Feb 2019 10:28
lord homertrix stand up:

You're not wrong there Stu :angry::angry::angry::angry:
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon15 Feb 2019 16:36
/media/file/135476.aspx
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon15 Feb 2019 16:53
Ape Hanger w!$%er:
Bring her back and give her a TV show :thumbup:

That was so funny.:lol:
-
Hov
Sussex,
United Kingdom

Rocket III Classic (07-09)

icon15 Feb 2019 19:29
She was reported as saying she was upset with her husband because he killed a muslim. To kill non muslims is apparently a good thing. If that is her view, what is she going to teach that baby if it grows up in our country? Yet libtards want to go soft on her for the sake of the innocent unborn baby that she will teach to hate us.
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon15 Feb 2019 22:22
Drive a stake through the treacherous slag and take both of them out of the equation.
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon15 Feb 2019 22:34
Be a travesty is she or any of her ilk are allowed back into the UK.
One of her twatish mates murdered 2 kids from the village where I've spent most of my life along with many others. I've no time for the f!$%ers.
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon16 Feb 2019 09:56
How come people in the UK get imprisoned for being members of an illegal political party yet the government were saying it would be difficult to stop her entering the UK. So either withdraw her passport and give her no right to enter the UK, if a law needs changing then about time to do that.
Or as a clear supporter of a terrorist group they should announce if she returns it will be to a long term stay in prison in solitary. See how she reacts to that.
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon16 Feb 2019 15:53
Supposedly the libtards are suggesting someone can't be made stateless, so it's more than likely the bleeding hearts will get their way and import her.

Something far wrong with this country when you see not only this, but the way they're f!$%ing about over exiting the EU. Some new UK rules about doing away with having to be so PC would be a good start.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon16 Feb 2019 16:34
Should've heard the bleeding hearts on Dimbley's show at lunchtime today. The entire panel, including that old fart Ken Clarke, thought she should come 'home' as they put it.:frown: With politicians so far out of touch with the majorities daily lives it's time for a major change.
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon16 Feb 2019 16:51
Maybe she should join her husband in Holland. Her father is no friend of this country either. Just let her rot.
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon16 Feb 2019 19:52
Obeewan:
Should've heard the bleeding hearts on Dimbley's show at lunchtime today. The entire panel, including that old fart Ken Clarke, thought she should come 'home' as they put it.:frown: With politicians so far out of touch with the majorities daily lives it's time for a major change.

It was the same on question time Thursday night , bunch of liberal pleasers , even ,sad to say, Rees Mogg . At least Sajid Javid has some common sense :thumbup:
-
That bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon16 Feb 2019 21:30
Quote:
At least Sajid Javid has some common sense :thumbup:

But, sadly, no understanding of the law.

Unfortunate, given his position.
-
bollockscatweasel
Awaywiththefairies,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon16 Feb 2019 22:16
Someone said to let Cardiff city arrange the flight back....
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon16 Feb 2019 22:30
bollockscatweasel:
Someone said to let Cardiff city arrange the flight back....

:lol::thumbup::lol::thumbup::lol::thumbup:
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon17 Feb 2019 00:35
That bloke Nick:
Quote:
At least Sajid Javid has some common sense :thumbup:

But, sadly, no understanding of the law.

Unfortunate, given his position.

I'm sure he understands the difficulties of keeping someone like this from returning to the UK , it's international law . At least he's against her returning and I'm sure he will do everything in his power to make her return as hard as possible . The law needs to be changed asap
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon17 Feb 2019 08:33
They'll all be bleating on about the rights of the unborn terrorist blah, blah, f!$%ing blah. Well I just hope that it's a member of one of their families, and not mine, that gets hacked to death with a machete in twenty years time.
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 09:34
Part of the government's response to this is "British citizenship can be removed if it does not render the individual stateless." Doesn't 'IS' stand for 'Islamic State' and therefore they cannot be considered "Stateless"?
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon17 Feb 2019 09:47
Has MD found a loophole :smile::thumbup:
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 11:16
Only problem is, they're referred to as the "so-called " Islamist State, so therefore aren't actually recognised as a bonafide state :sad:
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 12:00
a child has been born (newspaper report) , can we shoot her now
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 12:14
Whatever we think the honest truth is that if she turned up on a Kent beach on a small boat she would be allowed to stay in the UK and with the timely announcement that she has now given birth it's a certainty that she will be coming back sooner or later. She is being guided, I expect, by some wealthy high flying British muslim lawyers working on behalf of some Islamic organisation in the U.K.

She will come back, get a council house, benefits, appear on raidio and TV, lose the whole black garb to make her more appealing, write a book and finally end up suing, and winning, a lawsuit against the UK government for breaching her human rights.

I feel depressed now.....
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 12:17
russ123rocket:
and finally end up suing, and winning, a lawsuit against the UK government for breaching her human rights.
You left out 'with support by Cherie Blair'. That would at least add some irony, considering her husband's involvement in the whole saga.
-
russ123rocket
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 12:20
This is how the French dealt with French volounteers in the Waffen SS after the war;

Reduced to approximately thirty troops, most French SS men surrendered near the Potsdamer rail station to the Red Army.[23] Having escaped Berlin, Fenet with a small remainder of his unit surrendered to British forces at Bad Kleinen and Wismar.[23] Most of those who made it to France were apprehended and sent to Allied prisons and camps. In 1949, Fenet was sentenced to 20 years of forced labour, but was released from prison in 1959. Eleven or twelve were known to have been shot by the French authorities as traitors.[24]
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 13:47
She is a traitor and should be treated as one.
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 13:58
---KK---:
She is a traitor and should be treated as one.

You mis-spelled "terrorist" 27
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Feb 2019 14:08
That too.:tongueout:

If they want to Crowdfund for a bullet I'd offer a contribution.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon18 Feb 2019 08:59
russ123rocket:
This is how the French dealt with French volounteers in the Waffen SS after the war;

Reduced to approximately thirty troops, most French SS men surrendered near the Potsdamer rail station to the Red Army.[23] Having escaped Berlin, Fenet with a small remainder of his unit surrendered to British forces at Bad Kleinen and Wismar.[23] Most of those who made it to France were apprehended and sent to Allied prisons and camps. In 1949, Fenet was sentenced to 20 years of forced labour, but was released from prison in 1959. Eleven or twelve were known to have been shot by the French authorities as traitors.[24]

Interestingly, I understand, traitors are always shot in France - should've sent them to the guillotine, would've given them something to reflect on whilst climbing the scaffold.:smirk:
-
  Next Page
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > coming back to the UK, really?
-