Triumph Torque Logo

Monday, 25 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > So sad.....
Info
Swinetown, Wiltshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon08 Feb 2019 01:03
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-do...

Racial profiling, not me, never.....:angry::angry::angry:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon08 Feb 2019 07:59
I can only have so much sympathy I'm afraid. I'm sure the bloke didn't force them down her throat. She will have been warned about taking drugs by her parents for years but obviously knew better as they all think they do.
I do feel very sorry for the parents, obviously.
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon08 Feb 2019 08:39
Just as an aside, did you know that virtually all (99%) of mixed race rape is black men on white women?
Have you ever wondered why?
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon08 Feb 2019 10:17
She choose to go out with a drug dealing arsehole.......no sympathy from this corner.
-
Strongy
Cumbria,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon08 Feb 2019 11:11
Sir TT:
Just as an aside, did you know that virtually all (99%) of mixed race rape is black men on white women?

is it because most black women are huge and have a face a dog wouldnt lick :speechless::speechless::smirk::smirk:
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon08 Feb 2019 11:25
Gladtobebackontwowheels:
I can only have so much sympathy I'm afraid. I'm sure the bloke didn't force them down her throat. She will have been warned about taking drugs by her parents for years but obviously knew better as they all think they do.
I do feel very sorry for the parents, obviously.

Heartbreaking as it is for the family, sadly, have to agree.:sad: I'd still like to see the c!$% go jail for a very long time - his callousness sums up his drug dealer kind.:frown:
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon08 Feb 2019 12:02
She was a spoiled, over indulged rich kid. Arrogant, self-superior, narcissistic, probably dating a black man simply to piss off her middle class mummy and daddy. I wouldn't have wished death on her, but she won't be any loss to society.

Many festivals are full of these little c**ts.
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon08 Feb 2019 12:33
595daytona:
She was a spoiled, over indulged rich kid. Arrogant, self-superior, narcissistic, probably dating a black man simply to piss off her middle class mummy and daddy. I wouldn't have wished death on her, but she won't be any loss to society.

Many festivals are full of these little c**ts.

Jeez come on guys this is someones daughter we are talking about! As a dad to girls I cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like for the parents.

Yes it sounds like she was a willing partner in it all and was probably rebelling but isn't that a stage that most young people go through? Just think of all the twatish stupid things you did probably did when young. You can not write her of as no loss to society, people change and turn their lives round as they age and mature.
-
Strongy
Cumbria,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon08 Feb 2019 12:36
well said Bez :thumbup::thumbup:
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon08 Feb 2019 12:41
The guy needs his bits chopped off and then left to bleed out.
Personally I would cull any drug dealer over 21 and under 21 they would get one warning before the same for them.
The devastation I've seen caused by drugs makes me quite rabid about it.
:angry::angry::cry:
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon08 Feb 2019 14:18
Katies Grandad:
The guy needs his bits chopped off and then left to bleed out.
Personally I would cull any drug dealer over 21 and under 21 they would get one warning before the same for them.
The devastation I've seen caused by drugs makes me quite rabid about it.
:angry::angry::cry:

:thumbup::thumbup:

Just thank my lucky stars none of our kids did this.
-
Henpecked
Gtr Manchester,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (05->)

icon08 Feb 2019 20:24
Bez:

Jeez come on guys this is someones daughter we are talking about! As a dad to girls I cannot even begin to imagine what it must be like for the parents.

Yes it sounds like she was a willing partner in it all and was probably rebelling but isn't that a stage that most young people go through? Just think of all the twatish stupid things you did probably did when young. You can not write her of as no loss to society, people change and turn their lives round as they age and mature.

Fair shout!

Most of us on here still do things just to piss others off and have yet to grow up.
-
John Nelson
Coventry,
United Kingdom

Speedmaster

icon08 Feb 2019 22:48
Henpecked:
Most of us on here still do things just to piss others off and have yet to grow up.

You've been reading the Brexit debate, haven't you? :tongueout:
-
That bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon09 Feb 2019 09:40
Strongy:
Sir TT:

is it because most black women are huge and have a face a dog wouldnt lick :speechless::speechless::smirk::smirk:

Harsh, but.........03
-
BINKIE -AKA Woodie
Upper Bucklebury,
United Kingdom

Tiger (07->)

icon11 Feb 2019 15:31
Bez:

Well said Bez.
-
Henpecked
Gtr Manchester,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (05->)

icon11 Feb 2019 20:05
John Nelson:
Henpecked:

You've been reading the Brexit debate, haven't you? :tongueout:

Hell no! :angry:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > So sad.....
-