Thursday, 21 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > How unusual for Priests
Info
Cumbria,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon06 Feb 2019 06:43
thought they only went for young kids, but it would appear they have been having a go with the Nuns :lol::lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-...
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Krautophile
Hunts & Crawley,
United Kingdom

Street Triple

icon06 Feb 2019 06:49
Surprise, surprise! I could imagine a lot of little kiddies as orphans being the offspring of such "relationships"...
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon06 Feb 2019 07:35
They probably thought they were Penguins
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon06 Feb 2019 10:28
f!$%ing religion again
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon06 Feb 2019 11:42
f!$%ing Nuns actually :tongueout:
-
Krautophile
Hunts & Crawley,
United Kingdom

Street Triple

icon06 Feb 2019 12:08
Ape Hanger w!$%er:

:lol::lol::lol:
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon06 Feb 2019 13:13
Sounds like a scene out of Ken Russells "The Devils"
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon06 Feb 2019 16:11
Ape Hanger w!$%er:
:thumbup:

I am at a loss to understand religion, let alone why anyone would want to be associated with kiddy fiddlers or their representatives who now seem to have branched out into having a predilection for f!$%ing Nuns.
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon06 Feb 2019 17:56
I honestly can't work out how the hell a religion can remain viable when there's outrageous s!$% like that going on behind it's closed doors. Are the proletariat so desperate to believe that there's somewhere else to go when they die that they will simply turn a blind eye??? f!$%ing saddo's.
-
Krautophile
Hunts & Crawley,
United Kingdom

Street Triple

icon06 Feb 2019 17:59
They remain viable because of the s!$% loads of wealth they have!

The mormans, the catholics and the prodies must be worth around $100 billion together the thieving ratbags...
-
ST
South,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon06 Feb 2019 18:02
Ape Hanger w!$%er:

.... and a whole new twist on "Blowing Gabriels's Horn ... " .... 04
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon06 Feb 2019 18:40
Gladtobebackontwowheels:
I honestly can't work out how the hell a religion can remain viable when there's outrageous s!$% like that going on behind it's closed doors. Are the proletariat so desperate to believe that there's somewhere else to go when they die that they will simply turn a blind eye??? f!$%ing saddo's.

It remains viable because it preaches forgiveness and absolution for almost anything, and people fall for it; and yes, the proletariat are that desperate and do turn a blind eye. Even to the point of vilifying victims for daring to make accusations.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon06 Feb 2019 19:08
Lord Jesus,
we adore your cross
which frees us from sin, the origin of every division and evil;
we proclaim your resurrection,
which ransoms man from the slavery of failure and death;
we await your coming in glory,
which will bring to fulfilment your kingdom of justice, joy and peace.

Lord Jesus,
by your glorious passion,
conquer the hardness of our hearts, imprisoned by hatred and selfishness;
by the power of your resurrection,
save the victims of injustice and maltreatment from their suffering;
by the fidelity of your coming,
confound the culture of death and make the triumph of life shine forth.

Lord Jesus,
unite to your cross the sufferings of the many innocent victims:
the children, the elderly, and the persecuted Christians;
envelop in paschal light those who are deeply wounded:
abused persons, deprived of freedom and dignity;
let those who live in uncertainty experience the enduring constancy of your kingdom: the exiles, refugees, and those who have lost the joy of living.

Lord Jesus,
cast forth the shadow of your cross over peoples at war;
may they learn the way of reconciliation, dialogue and forgiveness;
let the peoples so wearied by bombing experience the joy of your resurrection:
raise up Iraq and Syria from devastation;
reunite your dispersed children under your gentle kingship:
sustain Christians in the Diaspora and grant them the unity of faith and love.

O Virgin Mary, Queen of peace,
you who stood at the foot of the cross,
obtain from your Son pardon for our sins;
you who never doubted the victory of his resurrection,
sustain our faith and our hope;
you who are enthroned as Queen in glory,
teach us the royal road of service and the glory of love. Amen.
-
Bez
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

icon06 Feb 2019 21:16
Krautophile:

The mormans, the catholics and the prodies must be worth around $100 billion together the thieving ratbags...

Very true. It's the same reason Jimmy Savile got away with it. He was wealthy, famous and threw up smoke screens via charitable acts so everyone turned a blind eye.

The Old testament commends acts of violence, rape, genocide and murder along with some other religions books (that we probably aren't allowed to mention) that are also quite violent and unforgiving in their outlook.
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon06 Feb 2019 21:57
Just getting the Abbey Habbit.
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon07 Feb 2019 13:54
GDCobra:
Just getting the Abbey Habbit.

:lol:
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon07 Feb 2019 15:38
Obeewan:
Lord Jesus,
we adore your cross
which frees us from sin, the origin of every division and evil;
we proclaim your resurrection,
which ransoms man from the slavery of failure and death;
we await your coming in glory,
which will bring to fulfilment your kingdom of justice, joy and peace.

Lord Jesus,
by your glorious passion,
conquer the hardness of our hearts, imprisoned by hatred and selfishness;
by the power of your resurrection,
save the victims of injustice and maltreatment from their suffering;
by the fidelity of your coming,
confound the culture of death and make the triumph of life shine forth.

Lord Jesus,
unite to your cross the sufferings of the many innocent victims:
the children, the elderly, and the persecuted Christians;
envelop in paschal light those who are deeply wounded:
abused persons, deprived of freedom and dignity;
let those who live in uncertainty experience the enduring constancy of your kingdom: the exiles, refugees, and those who have lost the joy of living.

Lord Jesus,
cast forth the shadow of your cross over peoples at war;
may they learn the way of reconciliation, dialogue and forgiveness;
let the peoples so wearied by bombing experience the joy of your resurrection:
raise up Iraq and Syria from devastation;
reunite your dispersed children under your gentle kingship:
sustain Christians in the Diaspora and grant them the unity of faith and love.

O Virgin Mary, Queen of peace,
you who stood at the foot of the cross,
obtain from your Son pardon for our sins;
you who never doubted the victory of his resurrection,
sustain our faith and our hope;
you who are enthroned as Queen in glory,
teach us the royal road of service and the glory of love. Amen.

No sane person could write or believe this30 - this is his holiness's latest fairytale.:pirate:
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon14 Feb 2019 19:59
Krautophile:

You are well light in your estimations:

10Churches. The Roman Catholic Church is almost certainly the wealthiest organization in the world. In the United States alone, it is estimated that the Catholic Church has an operating budget of $170 billion. ... Although it is by far the largest and richest of the bunch, the Catholic Church is hardly alone.16 Dec 2014
-
Ape Hanger Wanker
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon14 Feb 2019 20:45
Maybe they were all Culture Club fans ?

/media/file/135475.aspx

Priest: I'm not really gay

George: That's alright .. I'm not really a Nun /media/file/68296.aspx
-
~Bluelabel~
The Shades, Ongar,,
United Kingdom

Site Moderator
Thunderbird Sport (98-00)

icon15 Feb 2019 08:22
As a kid I had to take "Scripture" as a subject at school... I found the old testament a good read after all the begatting... I did however pick up on the fact, that the commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill" gets kicked into touch when applied to the one that says "Worship no other god except me... so I learned at an early age that its all a load of bollocks...
As humans, like any other life forms, we are born, live, procreate and die... there is f!$% all else and the concept of a big sky fairy waiting to pat you on the head and say there there tis all better now if you say you are sorry, is just a complete load of tosh that no right thinking person should take seriously... (to those that do believe... and I suppose there are more'n a few... good luck)

I'll have fun, eat, drink, fish, ride me bike, shag t'wife, curse, swear, and denounce god and the devil as the creation of someone on SERIOUS drugs and have a happy life till I pop me clogs...
-
onlineThat bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon15 Feb 2019 08:32
I have come into contact with a lot of God-botherers. ( I spent a lot of time with my Grandfather who worked at St. Albans abbey and lived on a convent site, my mother is heavily involved with her local church and I lived in a house that was part of the church estate). I have to say that they are, by and large, the most hypocritical, uncharitable, unpleasant, arrogant, judgemental group of bastards you could ever meet.
-
BINKIE -AKA Woodie
Upper Bucklebury,
United Kingdom

Tiger (07->)

icon15 Feb 2019 12:42
I have no problem with faith.

I DO have a problem with religion.

As far as I am concerned it's all a bit of "my God is bigger than your God">
And lets not forget the nearest ecclesiastical conflict was "The Troubles" where two groups of worshippers killed each other off because of the way that they gave praise the same f!$%ing deity.

But I still believe in Father Christmas...
-
The real X-man
North Lincolnshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon15 Feb 2019 13:17
I suppose it depends on the "God-botherer"(s) you are talking about. But then why that let that stop you tarring them all with the same brush....(Nicks small concession accepted).

Quote:
I DO have a problem with religion.

Me too. But I am not going to try and explain on media like this.Before you ask.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon15 Feb 2019 13:37
~Bluelabel~:
As a kid I had to take "Scripture" as a subject at school... I found the old testament a good read after all the begatting... I did however pick up on the fact, that the commandment "Thou Shalt Not Kill" gets kicked into touch when applied to the one that says "Worship no other god except me... so I learned at an early age that its all a load of bollocks...
As humans, like any other life forms, we are born, live, procreate and die... there is f!$% all else and the concept of a big sky fairy waiting to pat you on the head and say there there tis all better now if you say you are sorry, is just a complete load of tosh that no right thinking person should take seriously... (to those that do believe... and I suppose there are more'n a few... good luck)

I'll have fun, eat, drink, fish, ride me bike, shag t'wife, curse, swear, and denounce god and the devil as the creation of someone on SERIOUS drugs and have a happy life till I pop me clogs...

Hallelujah!:tongueout:
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon15 Feb 2019 22:28
The stupid thing with all the god botheres is that they are quite happy to argue to the point of murder with anyone who believes something different and yet in reality they are more similar than they are different. All have the same basic attributes.

Being an inquisitive animal most of us eventually come up with the same question "Why am I here?", and along comes religion to give you AN answer. Of course the first thing they all tell you is "Don't ever question me". Strange thing to tell someone who you only "captured" due to inquisitiveness.
Just because someone gives you AN answer doesn't mean it is THE answer.
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon16 Feb 2019 09:11
Where I previously lived I used to do some occasional work at the local church which was rather isolated and people used to break into it looking for something to pinch.
The woman that I used to deal with (I can't remember her official title now) spent much of her time looking after the church and any issues that came up. She was a true god botherer that gave off this impression that you were either in the 'god club' or you're an unworthy hairball.
What struck me as bizarre was she was married to a guy who along with his brother owned several betting offices. To me that just didn't sit right, hypocritical would be the politest word I'd use.
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon16 Feb 2019 15:59
~Bluelabel~:

Sky fairy:lol:

I see in the news today some high priest got de-frocked today for kiddy fiddling.
-
onlineStrongy
Cumbria,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon18 Feb 2019 07:22
Baldbloke:
~Bluelabel~:

Sky fairy:lol:

I see in the news today some high priest got de-frocked today for kiddy fiddling.

he should have been de-cocked never mind de-frocked :angry::angry:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > How unusual for Priests
-