Triumph Torque Logo

Monday, 25 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > FFS Europe just killed a legend
Info
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon24 Dec 2018 12:40
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/12/11/suzu...
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Exup
Maesteg, South Wales,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675

icon24 Dec 2018 13:04
What a f!$%ing hideous bike (says the MT10 owner :lol:)
-
---KK---
Essex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Dec 2018 13:06
But............it was one ugly mofo.:sick:
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Dec 2018 13:22
this is the bike that has been made in suzuki / china plant for last few yrs?
-
-Rob NMTB -
Worcestershire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Dec 2018 14:55
Quote:
it won't meet Euro 4 emissions standards, and so it will not survive past December 2018

tbh, that's bollocks.
They could quite easily make it conform, if they wanted to
-
Freck
Preston, Lancs,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon24 Dec 2018 15:37
Always thought it was a butt ugly thing, usually ridden by fat older blokes who love bleating on about how fast they can go on it (only in a straight line though obviously :smirk:)
-
Sir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon24 Dec 2018 15:52
fat guy at bike meet saying how he had been on motorway , and found the bike had a 3rd gear :lol:
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon24 Dec 2018 16:42
Freck:
Always thought it was a butt ugly thing, usually ridden by fat older blokes who love bleating on about how fast they can go on it (only in a straight line though obviously :smirk:)

So are you saying fat old blokes who talk s!$%e shouldn't be allowed to ride bikes?
That pull kill this site off for sure
-
Freck
Preston, Lancs,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon24 Dec 2018 20:46
GDCobra:
Freck:

So are you saying fat old blokes who talk s!$%e shouldn't be allowed to ride bikes?

I didn’t say they shouldn’t be allowed to ride bikes, it was just an observation of who I’ve seen riding Busas :tongueout:
And to be fair, there are fat old blokes who talk s!$%e on almost all kinds of bike! :lol:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon27 Dec 2018 08:52
I think the real reason for them pulling the plug is, why would the I've gotta be king of the road people buy a busa when they can now buy a aprilia rsv4. :grin:
-
That bloke Nick
Birley edge,
United Kingdom

Daytona 675 SE

icon27 Dec 2018 10:57
Freck:
GDCobra:
Freck:

I didn’t say they shouldn’t be allowed to ride bikes, it was just an observation of who I’ve seen riding Busas :tongueout:
And to be fair, there are fat old blokes who talk s!$%e on almost all kinds of bike! :lol:

Stu's not even Fat!:lol:
-
KentGoldings
Mälardalen,
Sweden

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon27 Dec 2018 13:03
Well at least they had a good name, Hayabusa means Peregrine Falcon, which is a better name than for example Blackbird!

Now I am in to good looking bikes but if I were not I would buy a black Blackbird and paint the mudguard yellow! :lol:

The Busas does nothing for me, it is just a fast but, boring, japanese bike.
A friend of mine at work used to have one, he is not exactly anoretic... :blush:
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon27 Dec 2018 16:44
I loved my burnt orange blackbird :kiss:
The bussa set up with bar risers and lower footpegs and luggage make for a very fast comfortable touring machine that offers outstanding protectinon from the wind and rain!!!!! I could stay dry in a down pour with the blackbird...... until I got to a red light :lol::cry:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon27 Dec 2018 16:53
That bloke Nick:
Freck:
GDCobra:
Freck:

Stu's not even Fat!:lol:

ill have you know im actually pretty f!$%ing fat ok. :frown:

........................................:tongueout:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > FFS Europe just killed a legend
-