Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 21 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > garden shed bar...
Info
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon21 Dec 2018 13:23
my garden shed bar seems to be a big hit.. :grin:
me and the wife go in there as its a nice change of scenery from in the house,, and last night step daughter as was home from uni, had what they call a gathering.. :lol::lol: me an the wife went out but came back later to a pretty good party.. :grin::thumbup:
was going great till about 1,30 am when the music stopped... turned out all kinds of booze had been leaking through the bar and been trickling into the yamaha amp.. :blush: i just took it apart and sprayed the circuit boards with jays fluid and hot water to dissolve the baileys and sambuca and wash it,, then blast it out with the air line... :grin: its now in front of a blow heater and its fate is controlled by the gods.. :smile:

they want another party tonight,, so lets hope the gods be nice or ill have to go buy a new amp this afternoon :lol::lol::lol:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
TQ
OXFORDSHIRE,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon21 Dec 2018 15:03
stu...now we have being having shed fests:lol: basicly drinkathons in the shed with music ..stops all the s!$% on the carpets indoors, we had a zombie shed fest few weeks back it was pure carnage :lol: i had to scrub the zombie juice out of the shed floor:drink::drink::drink::drink: so i can only imagine a twisted webbed finger glossop shed party with you lot:lol::tongueout: oh happy christmas:lol::drink::drink::drink:71717160606060
-
Riggsy
Maidenhead/Cov,
United Kingdom

Street Triple R

icon21 Dec 2018 15:37
TQ:
i can only imagine a twisted webbed finger glossop shed party

s!$%, So canI now and I really wanted to use that part of by brain again sometime :sad:
-
lord homertrix stand up
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon21 Dec 2018 18:06
:lol::lol::lol: shed bars are ace. Anyway the amplifier survived, the god electra was happy with us.
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > garden shed bar...
-