Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 21 March 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Professional grievers...
Info
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon10 Dec 2018 09:44
Horribly sad, and devastating, as it is for the murdered British girl's family, in NZ I see even their PM is at it now:speechless: - she didn't even know the girl. Sorrow and empathy is turned on and off for the instant social media world now, when in reality it should should quiet, reflective and privately expressed. Another example of gesture and virtue signalling that 'we' must all go along with.:thumbdown:

Queue the bombardment, I'm an uncaring bastard.:smirk:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
The real X-man
North Lincolnshire,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon10 Dec 2018 09:54
I agree entirely. It is a sad state of affairs but perhaps quiet anger at the cause may be ore appropriate tempered by respect and support for the family.
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon10 Dec 2018 10:09
Agreed. I think it stems from the fact that modern society doesn't REALLY care about anyone but themselves, (mostly), and this sort of s!$%e just makes them LOOK like they do. It's the same with all the floral tributes, and shrines, all showy bollocks.
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon10 Dec 2018 11:44
Whenever the leftist propaganda machines called 'news channels' start broadcasting about 'vigils', 'shrines' and 'safe spaces' I realise I'm the wrong age.:speechless:
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon10 Dec 2018 12:52
Call me a cynical old fecker if you like, but I suspect they're more concerned out any fall out affecting their tourism industry.

:sad:
-
Obeewan
Eastern Angles,
United Kingdom

Daytona Super III

icon10 Dec 2018 14:15
Andy:
Call me a cynical old fecker if you like, but I suspect they're more concerned out any fall out affecting their tourism industry.

:sad:

I suspect you're right, but NZ is hardly the murder capital of the world - maybe because murder is, relatively, rare there they think it might have more of an impact.40
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon10 Dec 2018 14:33
If all the people that showed up for G Bushes funeral had voted maybe he would have had a second term as president :speechless::lol:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Professional grievers...
-