Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 18 October 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Trump has just given Israel the OK to attack Iran..
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer

icon08 May 2018 20:32
Trump has pulled out of the Iranian Nuclear deal that was designed to stop Iran building its own nuclear weapons. Israel supports him on this.

UK, Germany & France opposed the US pull out but Trump ignored them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canad...

Full sanctions now reapply back to Iran which means it is very difficult for the West to trade with them. Step in Russia & China, again.

I predict Israel will soon be "under attack" by Iranian backed Hezbelloh fighters out of Syria and will retaliate by bombing Iranian oil/gas/nuclear facilities.

f!$% me they just cant stop can they, sooner or later somebody will nuke someone....
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple T309

icon08 May 2018 20:47
russ999rocket:
Trump has pulled out of the Iranian Nuclear deal that was designed to stop Iran building its own nuclear weapons. Israel supports him on this.

UK, Germany & France opposed the US pull out but Trump ignored them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canad...

Full sanctions now reapply back to Iran which means it is very difficult for the West to trade with them. Step in Russia & China, again.

I predict Israel will soon be "under attack" by Iranian backed Hezbelloh fighters out of Syria and will retaliate by bombing Iranian oil/gas/nuclear facilities.

f!$% me they just cant stop can they, sooner or later somebody will nuke someone....

That's why tactical nuclear weapons are so important. Also, Israel has never solicited anyone's permission to do anything nor will it.
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Trump has just given Israel the OK to attack Iran..
-