Triumph Torque Logo

Friday, 19 October 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Is our justice system fit for purpose
Info
Northants,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (05->)

icon27 Apr 2018 18:42
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cov...

This waste of oxygen will be able to apply for payrole in four and a half years. The parents of these boys have been given a life sentance by this moron.
Based on three score years and ten, my logic says he should have got at least 132years. That is the number of years he has deprived the children of.:angry::angry::angry:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon27 Apr 2018 18:50
Jeez, I know everyone has a right to be ugly but those two are abusing the privilege.

Mind you it proves what I've always said, beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way through.
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon27 Apr 2018 19:10
That's not justice :thumbdown:
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon27 Apr 2018 19:54
Somebody with that many motoring convictions should have been banned for life. He will get out and immediately drive illegally. I would bet money on it. There is not point ever giving licences back to scum who will never give a s!$% about anything.

Having said that, the c**t should have been given a much longer custodial.
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon27 Apr 2018 21:34
I know it has been said before but I don't care.

They went out with a loaded gun and used it, it does not matter how, why or what that killed two little boys. Those boys could have been any two people the result is the same.
Just because it is a car should make no difference. Their history show how little consideration they have for others.
That jail time should be double with no early parole release.:angry:
-
ian
from the"mud people",
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon27 Apr 2018 21:43
Jail time? The pair should have a vice clamped to their necks and slowly turned just to the brink of death, then released and done again, over and over and over, then make one watch the other as they hear their neck break, then end them.
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Is our justice system fit for purpose
-