Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 24 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > I can prove excatly where I was all day today and my van is undamaged
Info
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon30 Mar 2018 20:19
I wonder what Russ was doing? /media/file/68296.aspx

http://www.wiltshire999s.co.uk/three-tee...

-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Riggsy
Maidenhead/Cov,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Street Triple R

icon30 Mar 2018 20:24
:lol::lol:
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
America (02->)

icon30 Mar 2018 20:35
The family admitted that one of the bike's was stolen but they did not deserve to be knocked down. No doubt they will get the white van from cctv somewhere.
Nobody deserves to be knocked down and seriously injured but again nobody deserves to have their bike stolen.
Karma is a bastard.
-
Hov
Sussex,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Rocket III Classic (07-09)

icon30 Mar 2018 21:22
Not the holy month of ramavan again, is it?
-
ian
from the"mud people",
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon30 Mar 2018 21:44
Not dead are they, so what they moaning about, as only 1 of them MIGHT have been stolen, which the family knew about, but thats ok, the other 2 might be just borrowed or the owners not realised they are gone.
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon30 Mar 2018 23:08
Apparently there's a FB sympathy page for the 3 little twunts knocked down already. The trouble with parents of today is they are as big, if not bigger, a c!$%s as their feral kids.:thumbdown:
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon30 Mar 2018 23:11
:thumbup:
-
onlineMustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon31 Mar 2018 00:10
Oh dear, how sad, never mind :smile:
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon31 Mar 2018 10:01
Mustapha Dump:
Oh dear, how sad, never mind :smile:

Not me guvnor....

/media/file/130429.aspx
-
onlineNick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon31 Mar 2018 10:39
Obee Wan:
Apparently there's a FB sympathy page for the 3 little twunts knocked down already. The trouble with parents of today is they are as big, if not bigger, a c!$%s as their feral kids.:thumbdown:

:thumbup:

How often do you hear "He was a lovely kid with a huge personality"?

No. He was a thieving little c!$%.
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon31 Mar 2018 11:41
Probably be a big, ostentatious chavvy funeral, too. Horse drawn carriages, tonnes of flowers, and a procession of 'grieving' relatives with tattoos on their necks wearing their cheap, polyester 'up in court' suits.
-
dave
midlands,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon31 Mar 2018 11:45
about fukin time , 3 c!$%s off the road for a while ,

let me gues , nice fuking c!$%s all a1 grade at school never in trouble , and of course there mum / dad wouldnt be a fukin fat c!$% / slapper on benefits would they .....no of course not

seeing that its made the press , the police:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: had done us a great favour , might just make

the other theiving fukin c!$%s think before stealing a bike
-
GDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon31 Mar 2018 11:48
595daytona:
Probably be a big, ostentatious chavvy funeral, too. Horse drawn carriages, tonnes of flowers, and a procession of 'grieving' relatives with tattoos on their necks wearing their cheap, polyester 'up in court' suits.

They should with until they are dead first. Mind you I'd happily put thieving scum 6' under without much thought.
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon31 Mar 2018 13:44
I had to go to a shopping area earlier today with SWMGTLWI as we needed some live food for my lads pet lizards.
Outside there was a pair of tatooed chavs in their best nylons with a feral kid throwing bread from the burger van around.
I asked if they were going to pick it up or just leave it there to attract rats.
Suffice to say their answer wasn't particulaly pleasant.
They seemed quite dischuffed with themselves when I politely pointed out that people such as they should be sterilised and not allowed to breed.
They looked even less pleased when I told their son that their parents were brother and sister as I walked off.
-
Rob NMTB
Redditch,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple 1050

icon31 Mar 2018 14:22
This story's been on a number of FB pages.

Strange, the level of sympathy on motorcycle orientated sites - somewhere between zero and fc*k all 03
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon31 Mar 2018 16:02
Sir TT:

They seemed quite dischuffed with themselves when I politely pointed out that people such as they should be sterilised and not allowed to breed.
They looked even less pleased when I told their son that their parents were brother and sister as I walked off.

:lol:
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon31 Mar 2018 18:39
Nige!:lol::lol::lol::thumbup:

You should see the comments on Wiltshire Police FB news feed. The funny part is the cops have then added a typically pc request to respect the fact these 3 little c!$%s were flattened by white van man. You can guess how that's gone down with the biking community - number of f!$%s given=0.:lol::thumbup: It's called freedom of speech.:smirk:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > I can prove excatly where I was all day today and my van is undamaged
-