Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 26 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > I'm not one to say I told you so, but....
Info
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon25 Mar 2018 20:32
We have a 3 seater sofa which has a light coloured cover on it. My missus and kids leave stuff all over it, it drives me nuts.:angry: They leave their dinner plates, ketchup bottles, scissors, mobiles, spectacles, etc. I have said loads of times not to leave anything on it as one day there will be an accident but it's completely ignored.:frown:
Anyway this morning the missus left her nail clippers on there then went and kicked them somehow cutting her toe and causing blood to drip onto the cover. In her rush to get off the sofa and get the cover off, she knocked over a cup of coffee which sprayed up the wall and over the floor. She then spent a good 2 hours clearing up the mess that had been made.

I've been rather smug all day.:smirk:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Krautophile
Dresden & Hunts,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Street Triple

icon25 Mar 2018 21:29
Payback is good when cold :thumbup::evil:
-
lord stuart
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon26 Mar 2018 09:29
I'll bet more like, sick of tellin the missus to clean her s!$% up so gave her a back hander, there was blood and coffee everywhere, even up the walls. And it took the bitch a couple of hours to clean up. Well that's how it would of happened if it was in Glossop.,,,,, probably. :grin:
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon26 Mar 2018 11:30
Sounds like a bit of Victorian dad is needed. 6am Sunday morning before bible studies line em up and start house training. Print off some sheets to help em. Just an opinion but things have been allowed to slide in the KK household.

Time to nip the sedition in the bud bud :lol:
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Sprint RS (00-01)

icon26 Mar 2018 13:22
Quote:
Just an opinion but things have been allowed to slide in the KK household.

They certainly have, David you might at least have captured some this mayhem on yer mobile and shared it with the rest of us. After all every picture tells a story. :smirk::tongueout::lol:
-
jaguartvr
Englefield Green,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon26 Mar 2018 14:04
Is she related to my wife?
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon26 Mar 2018 18:37
Could be.

There is a coffee table on either side of the sofa.......but oh no all their crap goes on the seats.:frown:
-
Skeet
The North,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon26 Mar 2018 20:21
Remove the seats.
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon26 Mar 2018 20:38
The wife decided we needed a new sofa and against my opinion we bought a Chesterfield sofa, £1,600 so not a cheap one.

Biggest pile of shti I have ever sat on, no back to it so Sunday snoozes are out and it makes my back ache. 12 months later after spilling beer on it every Sat night and letting the dogs sleep on it we have an electric leather recliner coming next week with a high back.

Bliss......zzzzzzzzz
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Sprint RS (00-01)

icon29 Mar 2018 13:11
----KK----:
Could be.

There is a coffee table on either side of the sofa.......but oh no all their crap goes on the seats.:frown:

David, I'd like to sympathise but as a Master Locksmith I can't help feeling the solution is very much in your hands...........

Fit a lock on the Kitchen door - problem solved.:smirk::evil::lol:
-
Julestools
In my shed somewhere,
United Kingdom

Bonneville T100 (02-08)

icon29 Mar 2018 19:52
russ999rocket:
The wife decided we needed a new sofa and against my opinion we bought a Chesterfield sofa, £1,600 so not a cheap one

In my thirty odd years as a home owner, I’ve never bought a sofa

The sofa in the lounge was a present..... my mother and father were given it as a wedding present in 1960

The leather sofa in the living room was free to a good home (post office window) because.... it didn’t match the curtains

The two leather sofas in the shed (upstairs man cave/loft)... I was supposed to take to the tip but they were far too good to bin

Maybe I’m just a tight arsed old bugger like my dad but I can’t see the point in buying furniture when it’s there for the taking

Solid oak dining table and six chairs I was supposed to take to the charity shop but.... they wouldn’t take it because two of the chairs had no “flame retardant” tags..... it’s now in my dining room :blush:
-
TRIP
Dream world.,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple 1050

icon29 Mar 2018 21:40
Have you ever wondered why this site is not called, The I use to ride a motorcycle, but I’m more interested in furniture now.:speechless:
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Sprint RS (00-01)

icon29 Mar 2018 22:29
:lol:
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon29 Mar 2018 22:44
Sofa, so good.:kiss:
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon30 Mar 2018 00:32
----KK----:
We have a 3 seater sofa which has a light coloured cover on it. My missus and kids leave stuff all over it, it drives me nuts.:angry: They leave their dinner plates, ketchup bottles, scissors, mobiles, spectacles, etc. I have said loads of times not to leave anything on it as one day there will be an accident but it's completely ignored.:frown:
Anyway this morning the missus left her nail clippers on there then went and kicked them somehow cutting her toe and causing blood to drip onto the cover. In her rush to get off the sofa and get the cover off, she knocked over a cup of coffee which sprayed up the wall and over the floor. She then spent a good 2 hours clearing up the mess that had been made.

I've been rather smug all day.:smirk:

We've got the kids back this next 2 weeks with our first grandchild - should be interesting.:beatup: Feed times can be a tad messy.:smirk:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > I'm not one to say I told you so, but....
-