Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 26 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > All I want is an easy life...
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon16 Mar 2018 21:29
so Swimbo says "lets go out for dinner, ok I said, thinking it's better than what you cook and I can have 4 pints whilst you drive"....wife says no need to book we are good no out early so off we go at 18:30....

1st pub, fully booked, Cheltenham Races to Blaim...

2nd pub, " have you booked"......

3rd pub, attached to a premier inn, entrance to the car park via a automatic car park barrier, finally a free table, sit down at 7:30pm, at 8:15 wife says we're going (I've had 4 pints so I don't give a fcuk) so we pay the bar bill, manager says the meals on its way, sit back down (5 pints), meal arrives, it's ok, pays the bill and of we go.

Get to the car park barrier, it won't open, wife goes into premier inn, comes out and says we need to show the receipt to get out, followed by "f!$%ing faggot is a right prick" I go in and and ask how do we get out, Will Young charachter replies, with a lisp, "I need a receipt", I reply that you saw us come out of the pub why do you need a receipt' he lispers " it's the wules" followed by 5709 for the code. I find the code box, punch in numbers and of we go.

Get cut up by a 2017 Golf GTI on the way home, wife flashes lights, Golf stops for a fight, I get out and tell him to "go away" in a loud fashion on a dual carriageway, we continue home.

Another stress free night in Sunny Swindon!.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
onlineKrautophile
Dresden & Hunts,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Street Triple

icon17 Mar 2018 07:15
:lol::lol::lol:...were lots of sweary words involved?:evil:
-
red baron
n\w london,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon17 Mar 2018 07:41
Just met some c!$% from Swindon at 10.15 last night who accused me of being a racist white bastard because I would not let him test drive the car I'm selling:lol:

He also said I didn't like the colour of his skin and was mighty pissed off generally

Still his loss not mine lol

Anyone want a Corsa? for £2,200?

I did offer to drive it for him:smile:

Stupid bastard should have shown me his insurance:smile:
-
Fretmeister
The Aquaduct?,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon17 Mar 2018 09:27
And licence, passport, DNA test
-
Gladstone Screwer
taliban town beds,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon17 Mar 2018 09:32
Getting to the stage that we buy any s!$%e .com is becoming a sensible option after trying to sell my future daughter in laws Clio.
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon18 Mar 2018 09:25
russ999rocket:
so Swimbo says "lets go out for dinner, ok I said, thinking it's better than what you cook and I can have 4 pints whilst you drive"....wife says no need to book we are good no out early so off we go at 18:30....

1st pub, fully booked, Cheltenham Races to Blaim...

2nd pub, " have you booked"......

3rd pub, attached to a premier inn, entrance to the car park via a automatic car park barrier, finally a free table, sit down at 7:30pm, at 8:15 wife says we're going (I've had 4 pints so I don't give a fcuk) so we pay the bar bill, manager says the meals on its way, sit back down (5 pints), meal arrives, it's ok, pays the bill and of we go.

Get to the car park barrier, it won't open, wife goes into premier inn, comes out and says we need to show the receipt to get out, followed by "f!$%ing faggot is a right prick" I go in and and ask how do we get out, Will Young charachter replies, with a lisp, "I need a receipt", I reply that you saw us come out of the pub why do you need a receipt' he lispers " it's the wules" followed by 5709 for the code. I find the code box, punch in numbers and of we go.

Get cut up by a 2017 Golf GTI on the way home, wife flashes lights, Golf stops for a fight, I get out and tell him to "go away" in a loud fashion on a dual carriageway, we continue home.

Another stress free night in Sunny Swindon!.

This is why I refuse to live in even a small town, c!$%s everywhere.:smirk:
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon18 Mar 2018 09:47
Obee Wan:

:thumbup:

Only one c!$% in Birley Edge.........and that's me!:lol:
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon18 Mar 2018 10:14
Nick:
Obee Wan:

:thumbup:

Only one c!$% in Birley Edge.........and that's me!:lol:

Are you positive?2703
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > All I want is an easy life...
-