Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Russia
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer

icon14 Mar 2018 09:25
"Do not poke the Bear"

We could be getting ourselves into a lot of s!$% here, Teresa May will want to show that we are strong in the face of Brexit and that she is a decisive leader.

The EU will want us to look weak in the face of Brexit, the US wants a fight and only the Baltic states, overrun by Russia in WW2 want us to take decisive action.

This is not going to end well, just ask the French in 1812 and the Krauts in WW2 how "Mother Russia" will rally around when the they feel their country is under threat from outsiders.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon14 Mar 2018 09:35
All she can to is take it further up the arse and smile
-
Rob NMTB
Redditch,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon14 Mar 2018 09:36
tbh, I'd have thought we needed irrefutable proof, before taking them on.
-
ian
from the"mud people",
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon14 Mar 2018 10:02
And dont forget to wash your clothes....weeks after the fact:speechless:....do they wash cloths around there?
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon14 Mar 2018 10:02
Putin :kiss:
-
ian
from the"mud people",
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon14 Mar 2018 10:04
You cant say that word paul...he's gender neutral.....i see you cjanged that as quick as the pm
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon14 Mar 2018 10:05
FAGGOT /media/file/68223.aspx
-
ian
from the"mud people",
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon14 Mar 2018 10:07
It might be just me but i find it all a coincidence his daughter had just come over to visit..me thinks russia got to her...and tbh what country lets off one of their own for spying double crossing twat
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon14 Mar 2018 10:18
Interesting thought .... did she try to do her Dad in? 40
-
Cannop
Berks,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon16 Mar 2018 21:04
ian:
...and tbh what country lets off one of their own for spying double crossing twat

Us, we didn't poison the Cambridge four!
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon16 Mar 2018 21:51
To me it seems way over board for the death of traitor from another country. What did they expect, she (Russia) won't forgive or forgot. This not good for the rest of us.

Still, it's a distraction from listening to the BBC bitching about Brexit.
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon16 Mar 2018 22:44
----KK----:
To me it seems way over board for the death of traitor from another country. What did they expect, she (Russia) won't forgive or forgot. This not good for the rest of us.

Still, it's a distraction from listening to the BBC bitching about Brexit.

I don't believe all the fuss is really about the attempted assassination of a traitor and his daughter , rather in the manner it was conducted . You can't honestly expect the UK to do nothing when an absolutely catastrophic nerve agent has been used with no thought to public safety . TM gave Russia a chance to explain why it wasn't anything to do with them , or why Novochok could have been used by other bodies . But either Russia was culpable or they find it beneath themselves to warrant a viable explanation as we are so insignificant to them .
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Mar 2018 08:50
Problem is where is it going to go? If we start to overreact and start freezing accounts etc, then they turn the gas off. It wont end well.
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon17 Mar 2018 09:53
I don't think we can do much more than already has been done tbh , unless other countries are willing to follow suit .

On a slightly different note , all these English fans travelling to Russia for the world cup should be extra careful , especially groups of males . There was already plans by organised Russian football hooligans to attack groups of English supporters and that scenario will be far worse now , and I highly doubt there will be anyone coming to your aid if it turns deadly .
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon17 Mar 2018 11:14
Cannop:
ian:
...and tbh what country lets off one of their own for spying double crossing twat

Us, we didn't poison the Cambridge four!

Because MI6 couldn't get to three of them, and the fourth played the old school tie routine, and probably turned grass to save himself.

Mach 1:
I don't think we can do much more than already has been done tbh , unless other countries are willing to follow suit .

On a slightly different note , all these English fans travelling to Russia for the world cup should be extra careful , especially groups of males . There was already plans by organised Russian football hooligans to attack groups of English supporters and that scenario will be far worse now , and I highly doubt there will be anyone coming to your aid if it turns deadly .

A lot of England fans simply aren't going. It has been on the cards for a long time that somebody is going to get murdered over there. And any fat slob football hooligan who thinks he is a hard case and is going over there for aggro is going to get a rude awakening. Russia is an incredibly tough country and most of their hooligans were raised in an institutional brutality that hasn't really been seen in this country since before the first world war. Any lairy gobs!$%es who think that throwing some chairs makes you a hard man are going to s!$% themselves in Russia. And you are right, the police over there will do f!$% all to save anybody.
-
Cannop
Berks,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon17 Mar 2018 11:19
Russia has an economy roughly the size of Belgium when it should have one of the largest economies globally. This is solely because the country is run by gangsters for the benefit of gangsters and the petro/gas dollars that should be used to upgrade their infrastructure, roads, hospitals, education, power, sanitation etc is being siphoned off to the private accounts of the corrupt ruling elite. Putin has only ever had a wage from the state and yet he has accumulated wealth in excess of $20 billion at a conservative estimate. The sooner the rest of the world starts freezing the unexplainable wealth of these oligarchs and sending the ones with close ties to the Russian government home the better.
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer

icon18 Mar 2018 01:10
Apart for the Tories and Corbin what are the rest of the politicians saying.

That f!$%ing poison dwarf has not been seen since the last election, what the fcuk does she have to say about it?.
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

TT600 (00-01)

icon18 Mar 2018 09:49
595daytona:

A lot of England fans simply aren't going. It has been on the cards for a long time that somebody is going to get murdered over there. And any fat slob football hooligan who thinks he is a hard case and is going over there for aggro is going to get a rude awakening. Russia is an incredibly tough country and most of their hooligans were raised in an institutional brutality that hasn't really been seen in this country since before the first world war. Any lairy gobs!$%es who think that throwing some chairs makes you a hard man are going to s!$% themselves in Russia. And you are right, the police over there will do f!$% all to save anybody.

You say that as if it's a bad thing..............
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon18 Mar 2018 12:16
russ999rocket:
That f!$%ing poison dwarf has not been seen since the last election, what the fcuk does she have to say about it?.

I very much doubt anyone on here would be interested if she did (although in the interests of free speech I stand to be corrected)
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon18 Mar 2018 12:59
Now it’s our turn to vote today in Russia’s elections :lol::pirate:
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon18 Mar 2018 14:39
----KK----:
Problem is where is it going to go? If we start to overreact and start freezing accounts etc, then they turn the gas off. It wont end well.

Let them. Less that 1% of our total needs are supplied by them
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon18 Mar 2018 15:30
j p:
Now it’s our turn to vote today in Russia’s elections :lol::pirate:

They have already decided the result, so you can't interfere. That is only possible if votes are actually counted towards the result.
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon18 Mar 2018 16:02
russ999rocket:

Not sure 'fabby dabby dozy' is of much use.43
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon18 Mar 2018 18:03
Nick:
595daytona:

You say that as if it's a bad thing..............

pulling your punches as normal Nick :smirk:
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon18 Mar 2018 21:55
https://s9.postimg.org/907kfkzb3/DYm_PA0...
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon19 Mar 2018 21:35
If they want to bump off their own traitors , then fine. Using a nerve agent in a public space, not fine. They say that we get the government we deserve but what the hell have the Russians done to deserve the governments they have had since well before the revolution. They must have been really bad in a previous incarnation.
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon20 Mar 2018 08:11
Katies Grandad:
If they want to bump off their own traitors , then fine. Using a nerve agent in a public space, not fine. They say that we get the government we deserve but what the hell have the Russians done to deserve the governments they have had since well before the revolution. They must have been really bad in a previous incarnation.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon20 Mar 2018 08:48
Gladtobebackontwowheels:
Katies Grandad:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

+:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

America (02->)

icon20 Mar 2018 08:54
They have "just" voted in a democratic leader, by making sure the one credible opponent was excluded. What can be fairer than that.:lol:
-
Andy
Newbury,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon20 Mar 2018 12:42
In the interests of Fairness lets not forget that Xi Jinping of China, who has just successfully abolished the laws that set a limit on leadership terms of office
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Russia
-