Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 26 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > I throught the Torys are supposed to be paying...
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon25 Feb 2018 18:00
the National Debt off?

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

:speechless::speechless::speechless:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Danny
SE Wales,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
America (02->)

icon25 Feb 2018 18:32
They have reduced the amount of borrowing.
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon25 Feb 2018 21:13
So we are still borrowing to keep the country going?

FFS, we are fcuked!

Broken Britain!:sad:
-
Julestools
In my shed somewhere,
United Kingdom

Bonneville T100 (02-08)

icon25 Feb 2018 21:39
And then we have to pay for brexit too...... we’re f!$%ed
-
X-Man
North Lincs,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon26 Feb 2018 08:33
broken world I'm afraid.

For instance .... https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtc...

and you can do that for most of the world I'm afraid.

https://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtc...

and so on. When the chickens come home to roost there will be chaos. (especially if DHL are involved...).
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon26 Feb 2018 09:10
How so ?
According to a great number of people we are a rich country who can ;

afford to allow health tourists in this country to get treatment for nothing

we should have a complete open door policy to anyone in the world

afford to allow spongers to live on benefits for all their lives even though there is nothing wrong with them

give every public sector worker a significant pay rise

Definitely other areas where some people believe we should spend more money :speechless:
-
X-Man
North Lincs,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon26 Feb 2018 09:57
That IS the problem. The belief of the majority (including any government of any colour in any country) that throwing money at a problem (whatever that problem may be) will solve the problem. Of course that is lunacy but it is the foundation of society right now.

Remoaners say "we need open doors for immigration because we don't have enough people to do the menial work". Well of course we DO but many of today's working population think they should have a high paid job of right even though they may not be suited to any such thing. So instead we import labour and pay them and they just shovel much of the money back to their country of origin (not in all cases though) whilst they then become a burden (as things stand) on society and then bugger off when it suits them. That is not sustainable whatever you may think. Its why many many countries have strict controls on visa's and who and who cannot enter their countries for work and what they can 'claim' under their particular circumstances. The EU undermines this for the particular purpose of exploiting this cheap workforce for their own purposes. Unfortunately it has had repercussions that no one is prepared to talk about (like leaving the indigenous population with the smear that no one wants to do the menial work for extremely low wages; as above you can see the result).

So the world ends up with a national debt that cannot be repaid because we have to spend more and more money throwing it at problems that will never be solved by that method. We all want and easy life but I'm seriously afraid that the path we are are on will lead to Armageddon....IMHO of course.
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon26 Feb 2018 14:49
I heard it is pretty bad down there. At least we still have an NHS and Sturgeon is putting up tax to pay for it. I'm no separatist but it sounds like Engerland is fooked and you lost the ruggers :lol:
-
Hov
Sussex,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Rocket III Classic (07-09)

icon26 Feb 2018 16:05
Not all bad news. Depends if you use a website that confuses commas with full stops when writing big numbers as your source of information, or not.:tongueout:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018...
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon26 Feb 2018 18:07
Tasha:
I heard it is pretty bad down there. At least we still have an NHS and Sturgeon is putting up tax to pay for it. I'm no separatist but it sounds like Engerland is fooked and you lost the ruggers :lol:

Unfortunately for you that climbing debt is UK debt not England's debt so you'll be fooked aswell :smile:.
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon27 Feb 2018 08:04
So if every UK citizen chips in £32, we wipe the debt?
Sounds like a plan.
Stop that amout from benfit claimants, take the rest as a tax adjustment & we're good!
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon27 Feb 2018 09:08
Sir TT:
So if every UK citizen chips in £32, we wipe the debt?

A little more than that , I would say somewhere around £30,000 per person would wipe the slate clean
-
X-Man
North Lincs,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon27 Feb 2018 09:11
Quote:
A little more than that , I would say somewhere around £30,000 per person would wipe the slate clean

Now why would you let facts get in the way of hammering benefits claimants because they are all on the fiddle you know and fit for work....even those with terminal cancer.....make 'em work till they keel over.:frown:
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon27 Feb 2018 16:24
Good idea Tony :tongueout:
-
PaulM
Northampton,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon28 Feb 2018 20:25
25% of that figure is what we have given the EU over the last 40 years.:thumbdown::thumbdown:

31K per person will fix it. === But when you take out the kids with no money, OPA'S with next to nothing , workers on basic wages hardy paying tax after benefits etc, then the unemployed etc. The people who actually pay tax owe over 100K each. So its time to F=off before someone knocks on the door for your share. :speechless::speechless:

PS How long before you have to pay a leaving TAX when you emigrate.:grin:
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon02 Mar 2018 16:56
The capitalist dream unravels.....the only people left with any money 'll be the billionaires, crooks, politicians and finally, the dotcom ex executives, who are living on their fortified islands off Alaska and B.C. and armed with AR-15s.:smirk: It'll be 'The Road' for sure.:sad:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > I throught the Torys are supposed to be paying...
-