:lol::lol: spot on :lol::lol:
-
Hov
Sussex,
United Kingdom

Rocket III Classic (07-09)

icon18 Feb 2018 18:31
Thats written for me, that is:frown::blush:

https://www.triumphtorque.com/messageboa...

Was out blocking Sussex roads yesterday:evil:
-
ChazzyB
Surrey,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon18 Feb 2018 20:10
What goes through a cyclist's mind to make them ride on the RH-side of a single track road, around a RH-bend, with hedges that obscure any view for anyone using the road in either direction? There are many more examples of sheer stupidity I saw today, when my one of favourite back-lanes jaunt was invaded by a cyclistas club outing coming the other way.

They're out there. And it will be your fault if you collect one of the hard of thinking nutters.
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

TT600 (00-01)

icon18 Feb 2018 20:20
https://pics.me.me/types-of-cyclists-pol...
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple T309

icon18 Feb 2018 22:51
Can't see your link Nick??? - must be too rude.:smirk::lol:
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon19 Feb 2018 12:45
I don't understand why they have about 3 or 4 back lights flashing away in broad daylight. Also, have you noticed some of those Night Sun front lamps, really bright angled purposely to blind oncoming traffic, f!$% they are bright :angry:
-
ST
South,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon19 Feb 2018 12:45
nah, just banned due to its repetitious content ..... 04
-
Riggsy
Maidenhead/Cov,
United Kingdom

Street Triple R

icon20 Feb 2018 13:09
:lol::lol:

Got to agree with the deliberate dazzling though.
Extremely annoying, and in most cases, f!$%ing dangerous.:angry:
-
Chris Wolstencroft
Alvechurch Worcs,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (02CE, 03)

icon20 Feb 2018 19:46
Like most forms of transport it attracts a fair few idiots(just look at some of the you tube motorcycle crash videos) but were not all the same. I use a rear led on my bike in the daytime after been rammed from behind on a clear day on a straight road,but my headlights point at the road so as to see where I’m going
-
BINKIE -AKA Woodie
Upper Bucklebury,
United Kingdom

Tiger (07->)

icon22 Feb 2018 09:54
Chris Wolstencroft:
Like most forms of transport it attracts a fair few idiots(just look at some of the you tube motorcycle crash videos) but were not all the same. I use a rear led on my bike in the daytime after been rammed from behind on a clear day on a straight road,but my headlights point at the road so as to see where I’m going

I am also a cyclist, although I ride trail not road. My biggest Bug-Bear is other mountain bikers who use Trail lights and head mounted trail lights on the road.

I use trail lights (powerful wide beam lights) on the trail, clue is in the name really.. on the road I have a small LED light so as not to dazzle drivers.

As for the twats with helmet mounted lights. turn them off on the road. the first thing you do when you see a car coming at you is turn your head and look at them sending a light like the beam of a warships searchlight ( sorry Richard B ) straight into the eyes of the oncoming driver.. TWATS>
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple T309

icon23 Feb 2018 00:01
BINKIE -AKA Woodie:
Chris Wolstencroft:

I am also a cyclist, although I ride trail not road. My biggest Bug-Bear is other mountain bikers who use Trail lights and head mounted trail lights on the road.

I use trail lights (powerful wide beam lights) on the trail, clue is in the name really.. on the road I have a small LED light so as not to dazzle drivers.

As for the twats with helmet mounted lights. turn them off on the road. the first thing you do when you see a car coming at you is turn your head and look at them sending a light like the beam of a warships searchlight ( sorry Richard B ) straight into the eyes of the oncoming driver.. TWATS>

Soon sort them out with my new pair of oe LED car headlights on high beam.:smirk::thumbup::lol:
-
Hov
Sussex,
United Kingdom

Rocket III Classic (07-09)

icon23 Feb 2018 16:17
https://9gag.com/gag/a47ZwBA
:speechless:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Absolutely Spot On
-