Triumph Torque Logo

Friday, 19 October 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Revenge, yes or no?
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer

icon09 Feb 2018 21:24
A friend of mine has recently told me of his revenge tactics on a previous employer in the building trade who had sacked him and refused to pay him for a few days work.
He got hold of a dodgy PAYG phone with a few quid left on it that could not be traced to him and then once or twice a week ordered a take away meal from different suppliers i.e. pizza, indian, Chinese, kebab etc with free delivery to be delivered at midnight to his previous boss's house.

This has now been going on since Xmas, his old boss is now apparently writing to every takeaway in his area to inform them of this prank, just the 100+ shops to contact then!.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
TRIP
Dream world.,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon09 Feb 2018 21:42
Errr so what’s the revenge tactics then.???
-
Scott
Portsmouth,
United Kingdom

Sprint RS (00-01)

icon09 Feb 2018 23:17
All your mate is doing is screwing tons of other small business by ordering services that won't be paid for. A slight inconvenience to his x boss, lost time and money for several business that has nothing to do with his grievance.

If he wants to screw someone and cost someone money then should it not be his x boss?
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon10 Feb 2018 00:41
Scott:
All your mate is doing is screwing tons of other small business by ordering services that won't be paid for. A slight inconvenience to his x boss, lost time and money for several business that has nothing to do with his grievance.

If he wants to screw someone and cost someone money then should it not be his x boss?

And screwing the poor underpaid sods who deliver the food and get paid per job.

It's not really an adult way of getting recompense, or even revenge. Makes me wonder what he got sacked for.
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon10 Feb 2018 09:50
From your friend's behaviour at costing money and inconvenience to innocent 3rd parties it's hardly a wonder upon reflection of why he got fired. 46
-
andy d
Yorkshire,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer XC

icon10 Feb 2018 10:08
It's also an offence. A sulky way to seek redress that hasn't really acheived the desired aim. Sounds like a right B.E.
-
X-Man
North Lincs,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon10 Feb 2018 13:39
Confucius says....he who plans revenge should dig two graves.....
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple T309

icon10 Feb 2018 23:34
Tosser who should grow up.:thumbdown: - if he was man enough he'd face the ex-boss down rather than hiding behind innocent third parties.:smirk:
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon11 Feb 2018 12:18
So then, russ, it appears your 'friend' is getting nil points in the sympathy contest.:tongueout:
-
Rob NMTB
Redditch,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon11 Feb 2018 12:29
..and we all know where to find sympathy :smirk:
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Tiger Explorer

icon11 Feb 2018 12:32
595daytona:
So then, russ, it appears your 'friend' is getting nil points in the sympathy contest.:tongueout:

Yeah, I got that feeling as well! :lol::lol::lol:
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon12 Feb 2018 13:50
Well I suppose that's one way. But TBH, seems like a waste of energy to me. Ultimately what goes around comes around and his boss will get his s!$% if he behaves like that. I would have just put it down to experience and moved on
-
Manga
Staffs,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (99-01)

icon12 Feb 2018 17:34
I have a second job delivering pizzas and getting a call to someones place as a scam would piss me off no end and cost the business too. Mind you I finish at 9.00 anyway and I don't think anywhere round here delivers at midnight either.
-
PaulM
Northampton,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon13 Feb 2018 17:14
Looks like a tosser who deserved the sack.:thumbdown::thumbdown:
-
Lou Jones
Morro Bay, CA,
USA

Speed Triple 955i (02-04)

icon14 Feb 2018 13:40
Instead of a juvenile response like he's done, maybe he ought to look inside himself and asked why he lost the job...bein' a yob, maybe? Still doesn't excuse the ex-boss from not paying, though.
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Revenge, yes or no?
-