Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 26 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Is there Any truth to this ??
Info
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon27 Jan 2018 23:30
Muzzy patrol in London — think if they pulled this s!$% in the states they would be shot :smirk:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZ...
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon28 Jan 2018 00:41
What a load of bollocks. A small group of arseholes trying to big themselves up and playing up to the camera. Nothing more. No different to half a dozen Italian American yobs ambushing African Americans in suburban New Jersey and ordering them out of their white area, or some mono-toothed rednecks in Missouri starting on people at highway diners because "they got Jew York plates and faggot shoes."

Fake News.
-
greasy
west sussex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon28 Jan 2018 11:05
There are in a number of `more ethnic` borough`s that are patrolled by Sharia fanatics at night, Fact Not Fake, But `nay sayers` will always deny the truth
-
PaulM
Northampton,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon28 Jan 2018 11:43
Its not fake news and will get worse, because this country is full of people who will not admit the truth.:speechless::speechless:
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon28 Jan 2018 11:54
It's not just London, there is an area in Halifax (bordered by Gibbet Street, Parkinson Lane, Queens Road) that has been a no-go area for non-Muslims after dark for a good many years. Even the police won't go up there at night, but they'll deny it.

I'm sure there are similar areas in Bradford, Burnley, Blackburn, Dewsbury etc.
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon28 Jan 2018 15:42
I live amongst one of the largest Muslim populations in the western world. There aren't no-go areas for non Muslims at night. There are individual douchebags who will give you crap, but that works both ways. Some of the areas they live in happen to be s!$%holes you wouldn't want to go to at night anyway, but that isn't about religion.
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon28 Jan 2018 15:48
Muslim patrol, I'm joining. That'll be the only way I'll get to f!$% loads of virgins when I arrive at the Pearly Gates :lol:
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon28 Jan 2018 17:03
Tasha:
Muslim patrol, I'm joining. That'll be the only way I'll get to f!$% loads of virgins when I arrive at the Pearly Gates :lol:

The virgins are 12year old BOYS:speechless::lol:
-
Strat
North West,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon28 Jan 2018 17:28
greasy:
There are in a number of `more ethnic` borough`s that are patrolled by Sharia fanatics at night, Fact Not Fake, But `nay sayers` will always deny the truth

I too think it's complete bollocks, but as always am willing to be proved wrong by the supply of proof from a reputable source, would you, or anybody else on this site have any such proof?
-
greasy
west sussex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon28 Jan 2018 20:58
Try working there as I did and you will see it with your own eyes.I got lost in my work vehicle and went down a road and had bottles and brick bats thrown at the motor!! fortunately a more moderate guy told me to get away asap as it was a Muslim area and white Christians were NOT welcome. I await you calling a liar etc from the blinkered safety of your keyboard.
-
greasy
west sussex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon28 Jan 2018 20:58
Try working there as I did and you will see it with your own eyes.I got lost in my work vehicle and went down a road and had bottles and brick bats thrown at the motor!! fortunately a more moderate guy told me to get away asap as it was a Muslim area and white Christians were NOT welcome. I await you calling a liar etc from the blinkered safety of your keyboard.
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon28 Jan 2018 21:03
Strat:
greasy:

I too think it's complete bollocks, but as always am willing to be proved wrong by the supply of proof from a reputable source, would you, or anybody else on this site have any such proof?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZHjm7yWcAAU...
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon28 Jan 2018 21:34
Nick:
Strat:
greasy:

f!$%ing lost me!

Knob Jockey
Ride a knob
Ride a handle
Door Knob....................
-
Strat
North West,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon29 Jan 2018 07:29
Nick:
Strat:
greasy:

Is that your proof Nick, throwing insults around rather than confronting the fact you're just a BNP/EDL/ drone, perpetrating lazy and untrue racist myths?

I'm happy to be called a knob jockey by the likes of you
-
Strat
North West,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon29 Jan 2018 07:46
greasy:

I'm not going to call you a liar, if it happened the way you say it did then that's your experience, but how does this confirm there are groups of Muslims patrolling the streets enforcing Sharia law, and that these areas are no-go areas for the police?

I'm sure there are areas where groups of white, (nominally) Christian people roam the streets doing much the same thing, and had you driven down one of those roads you may have had a similar experience?

Could it be that based on one unfortunate experience, you're tarring all Muslims with the same brush, and the people who attacked your van were just criminal thugs who happened to be Asian in appearance?

My 86 year old Dad got mugged by an 18 year old white junkie over Christmas, hospital for three days and 19 stitches in his head, does this mean that all white kids are bad, and by association all non-whites are OK because on a survey of one incident, it wasn't a non-white who attacked him?
-
Flappytabs
Derbeeeshire,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon29 Jan 2018 17:40
greasy:

What is a brick bat?
-
greasy
west sussex,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon30 Jan 2018 20:53
Brick bat is basically a brick cut in half,quarter,three quarter or a broken chunck of brick :thumbup:

Strat:
greasy:

I'm not going to call you a liar, if it happened the way you say it did then that's your experience, but how does this confirm there are groups of Muslims patrolling the streets enforcing Sharia law, and that these areas are no-go areas for the police?

I'm sure there are areas where groups of white, (nominally) Christian people roam the streets doing much the same thing, and had you driven down one of those roads you may have had a similar experience?

Could it be that based on one unfortunate experience, you're tarring all Muslims with the same brush, and the people who attacked your van were just criminal thugs who happened to be Asian in appearance?

My 86 year old Dad got mugged by an 18 year old white junkie over Christmas, hospital for three days and 19 stitches in his head, does this mean that all white kids are bad, and by association all non-whites are OK because on a survey of one incident, it wasn't a non-white who attacked him?

Never seen groups of whites,Chinese,etc, doing night patrols to tell WHITE INDIGENOUS female members of the population to "cover up you whore" seen Asians do it more than once.So I totally disagree with your condescending reply Strat.

The more moderate Muslim who told me to leave quickly told me it was "a Muslim area and whites,police and Negros were not welcome and did not come around here" Try not being so politically correct,remove your head from where the sun does not shine and enter the real world Strat.
-
Flappytabs
Derbeeeshire,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon30 Jan 2018 21:27
greasy:
Brick bat is basically a brick cut in half,quarter,three quarter or a broken chunck of brick :thumbup:

That is a half ender round here.

I thought a brick bat was the wooden doofer they used to shape the clay in the olden days of brick making........Spose i should have googled it
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon30 Jan 2018 22:34
I get it .you think it is just a group of kids defending their neighborhood... every group does this in one way or another..watch the movie a Bronx tale !!..all groups are racist and prejudice to outsiders ...but where is the Liberal outrage of racism and cries of a religious hate crime being perpetrated????...so it’s ok to call a white guy a cracker and insult Christianity and gay bashing is ok if your a Muslim??...Me ,I live and let live but when push comes to shove I am an equal opportunity hater ...I hate all religions! I hate Muslims the most , Christianity ..I hated when I was a drinker and all the liquor stores where closed on Sundays :lol::lol:....despite separation of state and church ...there are a ton of laws on the books from Christians ruling the USA
I could care less if you suck dick and play in the mud hole until you force your bulls!$% on me ! This crap where callimg someone ma’am or sir is now offensive to transgenders .....oh do f!$% off !! I have a right to not to be called racist if I dislike someone for their life choices ...they chose the Koran , bible ,Torah,Book of David ..whatever ..not likening you for your beliefs is as racist as not likeing someone for listening to. and following Wham.:pirate:. bottom line is .I dislike these religious groups not for the color of their skin or faith ,but because they are the narrow minded morons that do not accept other beliefs or non beliefs or lifestyles !!
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon30 Jan 2018 23:42
j p:
..despite separation of state and church ...there are a ton of laws on the books from Christians ruling the USA

.not likening you for your beliefs is as racist as not likeing someone for listening to. and following Wham.:pirate:. .

You say that church and state is separated, but only Christians get to be in the White House, and atheists are villified. Your pledge of allegiance says one nation under God. (I am in no way saying out system is better. The C of E's unelected, undemocratic and disproportionate involvement in the political establishment gets right on my tits).

Wham? Come on, you have to draw the line somewhere. You can't start tolerating people who like Wham. It's only one stop short of tolerating James Blunt fans. You do that, and civilisation is lost. :tongueout:
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon31 Jan 2018 00:36
Our original pledge did not have under god in it!!
The Christian Right wing took over the government and voted it in there sometime in the 1950s under IKE
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon31 Jan 2018 01:01
I didn't know that. You'll never get it removed now.
-
Strat
North West,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon31 Jan 2018 11:29
greasy:

Strat:
greasy:

Never seen groups of whites,Chinese,etc, doing night patrols to tell WHITE INDIGENOUS female members of the population to "cover up you whore" seen Asians do it more than once.So I totally disagree with your condescending reply Strat.

The more moderate Muslim who told me to leave quickly told me it was "a Muslim area and whites,police and Negros were not welcome and did not come around
greasy:

Strat:
greasy:

The more moderate Muslim who told me to leave quickly told me it was "a Muslim area and whites,police and Negros were not welcome and did not come around here" Try not being so politically correct,remove your head from where the sun does not shine and enter the real world Strat.
here" Try not being so politically correct,remove your head from where the sun does not shine and enter the real world Strat.

OK, I take it back. I do think you're making stuff up just to prove your point, funny how all racists have a story about how they were personally the victim of racial abuse.

Whether they be black on white, white on black etc no such behaviour has a place in our society, but the facts are that the majority of racial attacks/abuse in the U.K. are perpetrated by whites on ethnic minorities, and such attacks have risen by over 30% (67% in some regions) over the last couple of years.
-
~Bluelabel~
The Shades, Ongar,,
United Kingdom

Site Moderator
Premier Member
Thunderbird Sport (98-00)

icon31 Jan 2018 12:52
Wonder it if it might be motivated by the behaviour of certain aspects of ethnic groups towards women and children...? Two wrongs don't make a right but using sweeping generalisms is never a good thing is it

When certain ethnic groups arrive in this country and carry on behaviour that is deemed as acceptable in their own but abhorrent to our views,you can see how some folks would take the law into their own hands.... just as immigrants who want to carry on their own customs and practices in this country such as the subjugation and exploitation of women and children... not saying leaving groups such as this is alone is acceptable but in the absence of any police presence in some areas a certain amount of vigilateism will occur...
And to balance the point there are loads of British folk who are as bad or worse... but
No go areas should be policed and that is down to successive governments running the emergency services as a business
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon31 Jan 2018 17:44
Strat:

OK, I take it back. I do think you're making stuff up just to prove your point, funny how all racists have a story about how they were personally the victim of racial abuse.

Just as traitorous, Leftist, apologists for terrorism and child abuse always have a convenient, fictional Grandfather who has been beaten up by White people.
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Is there Any truth to this ??
-