Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 24 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Petrol stations with Co-Ops attached...
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon12 Jan 2018 23:46
are the Devils work!.

Sit in a line waiting to fill up only to find that the Cnut in front is doing their weekly shopping whilst still parked at the pump.

Cnuts.

That is all.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
McWill
scotland,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (05->)

icon13 Jan 2018 08:23
Aye that's seriously annoying,:angry: as is standing in line at the till to pay and the f!$%ers in front are getting lottery tickets, coffee and talking a pile of s!$%e to the one cashier that's on the till while the others are doing nowt, and you have five minutes to do 10 miles to get to the start point of the club run that's due to set off:angry:
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon13 Jan 2018 10:06
Yep, if they are going to have a shop attached, as most seem to these days, the shop part should have it's own tills.
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon13 Jan 2018 10:40
I had words with a cnut the other day who put £5.01 worth of unleaded in his Audi TT then f!$%ed off inside the shop to do his shopping while leaving the car sat on the pumps :frown:

There is even a sign on the pumps stating that if you are going in to the shop DO NOT leave your car sat in the refuelling bay :angry:
-
Julestools
In my shed somewhere,
United Kingdom

Bonneville T100 (02-08)

icon13 Jan 2018 11:28
It’s a pet hate of mine too N&F

I had a bit of an incident with one offender a couple of weeks back..... parked (his BMW) on the pumps (no fuel) and went shopping (big car park there too).... I stopped him before he got to the door and gave him a mouthful!

The law didn’t agree with my f!$%ing argument! I had to go and explain myself down at the local nick.... still waiting for the result :blush:
-
onlinejaguartvr
Englefield Green,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon13 Jan 2018 11:47
Make a point to avoid them. We seem to have small M&S shops attached to the petrol stations around here.
Got sick of waiting behind some Range Rover while some past it blonde does her weekly shopping with her car still at the pump whilst chatting away on her mobile.
-
ST
South,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon13 Jan 2018 14:13
I once moved the bike away from the Pump after re-fuelling - cashier came legging it out to me thinking I was absconding 03
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon13 Jan 2018 18:12
Agree with all but, unless I'm mistaken, I thought once you'd fuelled up you WEREN'T supposed to move your vehicle?43
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon13 Jan 2018 18:24
Julestools:

I had a bit of an incident with one offender a couple of weeks back..... parked (his BMW) on the pumps (no fuel) and went shopping (big car park there too).... I stopped him before he got to the door and gave him a mouthful!

The law didn’t agree with my f!$%ing argument! I had to go and explain myself down at the local nick.... still waiting for the result :blush:

FFS, hope it turns out alright, did he report you?
-
onlineSir Alan of Ingol
sespit of the north,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon13 Jan 2018 21:16
Julestools:

you forgot to mention , the BMW was a police patrol car :lol:
-
KentGoldings
Mälardalen,
Sweden

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon14 Jan 2018 18:48
Sir Alan of Ingol:
Julestools:

you forgot to mention , the BMW was a police patrol car :lol:

:lol::lol::thumbup:
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Petrol stations with Co-Ops attached...
-