Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 26 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Will Young in Twitter appeal to help find bus driver who called him a Poofter
Info
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon06 Jan 2018 20:29
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wor...

The police are appealing for help to identify a man clearly from the 1970's :lol:
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Krautophile
Dresden & Hunts,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Street Triple

icon06 Jan 2018 20:44
Could be me, but I'm not a bus driver...
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon06 Jan 2018 20:56
Is this prick so desperate for publicity that he has to shout this from the rooftops? Is he so full of his own self importance that he thinks it is big news for everybody else.

As for appealing to Sadiq Khan to find the driver, I'm sure the mayor of one of the largest and busiest cities in the world has got time to pander to this narcissistic luvvie and do his bidding. Will Young clearly thinks he is the centre of the universe and that everything else going on in the world is secondary to his needs.

I wonder how many people are going out of their way to call him a poofter now. He can't report them all.
-
Sir TT
Church of 3 Saints,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon06 Jan 2018 22:02
But his is a poofter isn't he?
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon06 Jan 2018 23:15
Are we allowed to call home a Poofter?, seems a bit harsh when we could call him a Sad Little Cnunt Who has illusions of Grandeur instead.:kiss:
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon06 Jan 2018 23:33
russ999rocket:
Are we allowed to call home a Poofter?, seems a bit harsh when we could call him a Sad Little c!$% Who has illusions of Grandeur instead.:kiss:

But that's not offensive, so yes, you can. Poofter is homophobic, but c!$% is okay.

Today's priorities: Hundreds of thousands of women and children being bombed and dying of malnutrition and cholera in Yemen, entire cities being flattened, children being trafficked, turn a blind eye. But heaven forbid that a C list 'celeb' attracts a derisory comment from one random person and it makes the whiney little arsehole cry. :frown:
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon07 Jan 2018 00:19
Who? 43
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon07 Jan 2018 12:21
595daytona:

As for appealing to Sadiq Khan to find the driver, I'm sure the mayor of one of the largest and busiest cities in the world has got time to pander to this narcissistic luvvie and do his bidding.

He'll probably tell him that it's just "Part of living in a large city.":speechless:

To be fair, the c!$%s deserve each other.
-
----KK----
West SX / London,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon07 Jan 2018 16:46
Sir TT:
But he is is a poofter isn't he?

My thoughts too, maybe he needs a second opinion.
-
onlineGDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon07 Jan 2018 18:59
I feel really sorry for the poor chap.

Imagine having to travel by bus!
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon07 Jan 2018 19:02
He has to be there or the bus will not move /media/file/68296.aspx
-
onlineGDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon07 Jan 2018 19:04
Nice n Fat:
He has to be there or the bus will not move /media/file/68296.aspx

So he only drives for Uber on his days off .then
-
Grouch
Freedonia,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple 955i (02-04)

icon07 Jan 2018 19:35
I wonder what victim card he'd pull if the abuse he was to receive was not, "homophobic"?
Bellends will always attract abuse regardless of their race, colour,crede or whichever entrance one decides to take deliveries..........or is that a crime too?

The lad[?] needs to grow a pair:smirk:

Nice n Fat:
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-wor...

The police are appealing for help to identify a man clearly from the 1970's :lol:

That's most of us then:lol::lol::lol:
-
onlineGDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon07 Jan 2018 20:19
Funny word that isn't it, homophobic.
Seems to imply a fear of something.
-
Julestools
In my shed somewhere,
United Kingdom

Bonneville T100 (02-08)

icon07 Jan 2018 23:01
I’ve been called a poofter on many occasions (something to do with riding a bonneville I think) but I’ve never appealed to the mayor

But then I’ve never appealed to anyone really..... apart from Stinky Pinky.... but she’s a GOS gilt in need of a good seeing to, and horny as hell :blush:
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon07 Jan 2018 23:14
Julestools:
I’ve been called a poofter on many occasions (something to do with riding a bonneville I think) but I’ve never appealed to the mayor

Just as well, as the goat shagger down that there London way would probably take you up the s!$%ter and before you ask, no, that's not the name of one of them there fancy gastro-pubs either :speechless:
-
lord stuart
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon09 Jan 2018 07:26
What if you shouted get out of the way you homosexual. Is that still classed as bad, or are you just making sure your shout gets the right person :lol:
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon09 Jan 2018 09:08
lord stuart:
What if you shouted get out of the way you homosexual. Is that still classed as bad, or are you just making sure your shout gets the right person :lol:

Shouting that at pedestrians in London would be like the start of the hundred metre dash for people with no sense of direction :lol:
-
lord stuart
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon09 Jan 2018 14:01
Like dropping a box of cockroaches and they scatter everywhere? Also can't think what sad dick calm will do he has about as much get up and go in him as an old loth,s flaccid penis.
-
Nick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon09 Jan 2018 18:35
I suspect that it's all bollocks anyway.

Has the talentless little ponce got a new record out?

His career's on it's (tattered) arse and he needs some publicity.
-
onlineGDCobra
North West,
United Kingdom

Thruxton (09->)

icon09 Jan 2018 21:46
Nick:
I suspect that it's all bollocks anyway.

Has the talentless little ponce got a new record out?

His career's on it's (tattered) arse and he needs some publicity.

I'd forgotten he made records, I thought he was a "professional" gay person, let's face it he never misses an opportunity to remind us (which seems a common the,e with those of the gay persuasion).
-
j p
ma,,
USA

Adventurer (99-01)

icon09 Jan 2018 23:27
The plod will find the culprit but could give a flying f!$% about finding a stolen bike or investigate your garage being broken into ........
-
lord stuart
derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon10 Jan 2018 07:27
I reckon sad dick is his boyfriend, so it's a case of him gettin bullied by the big Polish bus driver and little s!$% neck saying rite. I'm getting my secret boyfriend onto you he will sort you out cos he is the mayor of London
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Will Young in Twitter appeal to help find bus driver who called him a Poofter
-