Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 24 May 2018 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Lewis Hamilton should be stripped...
Info
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon26 Dec 2017 20:34
of his awards in this news item.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-424...
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon26 Dec 2017 20:36
Clutching at straws to find something to slag him off about. Its nobody else's business. I can think of far bigger things to criticise that prick for.
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon26 Dec 2017 20:48
I was going to post on this but I don't think I can be bothered with with all the ensuing bollox.
-
Julestools
In my shed somewhere,
United Kingdom

Bonneville T100 (02-08)

icon26 Dec 2017 21:14
It’s all a load of bollox..... but then I’m a f!$%ing dinosaur

If I say anything else I’ll get locked up

/media/file/102354.aspx

Oops.... where did that come from :blush:
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon26 Dec 2017 21:16
russ999rocket:

f!$%ing behave! I'm f!$%ing pissed off with all this PC bollox with people afraid to offend anyone. I'm entitled to an opinion the same as I was 20 years ago before all this s!$% started and so is he. The only reason he apologised is to appease the namby pamby f!$%ing do gooders.
-
Julestools
In my shed somewhere,
United Kingdom

Bonneville T100 (02-08)

icon26 Dec 2017 21:17
Exuptoy:
russ999rocket:

f!$%ing behave! I'm f!$%ing pissed off with all this PC bollox with people afraid to offend anyone. I'm entitled to an opinion the same as I was 20 years ago before all this s!$% started and so is he. The only reason he apologised is to appease the namby pamby f!$%ing do gooders.

:thumbup:
-
Katies Grandad
Snot on the Ouse,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 1050

icon26 Dec 2017 21:19
Julestools:
Exuptoy:
russ999rocket:

-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon26 Dec 2017 21:23
His biggest fuax pas was posting it on the internet so the haters could use it against him! f!$% social media off and live a happier life.
-
Freck
Preston, Lancs,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon26 Dec 2017 21:31
Exuptoy:
russ999rocket:

Too f!$%ing right! Well said that man :thumbup:

Exuptoy:
His biggest fuax pas was posting it on the internet so the haters could use it against him! f!$% social media off and live a happier life.

Bloody ‘ell, right again! :lol:
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon26 Dec 2017 21:44
I try! (or I think the missus says I'm trying) :lol:
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon27 Dec 2017 08:58
f!$%ing ridiculous. This PC bollocks is getting way out of hand and it boils my piss.
-
onlineNick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon27 Dec 2017 10:30
Freck:
Exuptoy:
russ999rocket:

Too f!$%ing right! Well said that man :thumbup:

Exuptoy:

Bloody ‘ell, right again! :lol:

He certainly is. :thumbup:

It's all a fuss about nothing provoked by "Campaigning Organisations" and othe PC twats such as the f!$%ing BBC. Bollocks to the lot of 'em.:frown:
-
Baldbloke
Moray,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon27 Dec 2017 12:07
Exuptoy:

-
PaulM
Northampton,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon27 Dec 2017 13:56
Exuptoy:
russ999rocket:

Well said. :thumbup::thumbup::grin::grin:
-
ST
South,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon27 Dec 2017 14:02
I was more disappointed in his apology than the actual deed - which sounded light-hearted anyway ...

Indeed its all s!$% - esp on the BBC where at the end of a programme with the slightest hint of a f!$%ing issue, they make a stmt about "If you've been affected by this <insert PC issue-of-the-day> and would like f!$%ing counselling, then phone this 0800 #"

Dont make progs which show people falling off a roof, if its so f!$%ing bad FFS ..... sigh
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon27 Dec 2017 16:13
The whole country is been run by the opinions of minority mindless , pc , f***wits , and the internet is the perfect platform to gain support and preach their crap :frown::frown:
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon27 Dec 2017 16:50
Mach 1:
The whole country is been run by the opinions of minority mindless , pc , f***wits , and the internet is the perfect platform to gain support and preach their crap :frown::frown:

FB, and all other social media platforms, is full of it.:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon27 Dec 2017 16:51
CantLogin:
I was more disappointed in his apology than the actual deed - which sounded light-hearted anyway ...

Indeed its all s!$% - esp on the BBC where at the end of a programme with the slightest hint of a f!$%ing issue, they make a stmt about "If you've been affected by this <insert PC issue-of-the-day> and would like f!$%ing counselling, then phone this 0800 #"

Dont make progs which show people falling off a roof, if its so f!$%ing bad FFS ..... sigh

Indeed. It's about time people started responding to this crap with a bit of backbone. He should of either said nothing or told them to piss off and get a life.
-
Hov
Sussex,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Rocket III Classic (07-09)

icon27 Dec 2017 16:57
Gladtobebackontwowheels:
CantLogin:

Indeed. It's about time people started responding to this crap with a bit of backbone. He should of either said nothing or told them to piss off and get a life.
Rational people need to start fighting back against this PC insanity before free speech disappears.
-
595daytona
Birmingham,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

icon27 Dec 2017 17:43
Rational people barely exist on the internet. They shy away from it.
-
andy d
Yorkshire,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer XC

icon27 Dec 2017 21:34
How about the latest instruction to the military that terms such as mankind, chaps, gentleman's agreement and sportsmanship be banned amid fears they discourage trans, gay and lesbian people from joining the forces.
Apparently they were going to do away with the army 'Be the best' slogan as it is considered dated, elitist and noninclusive. By all accounts the defence secretary stepped in at that point.
I had to check the date. :lol:
-
red baron
n\w london,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon27 Dec 2017 21:40
Did I miss something:lol::lol:
-
Red Monkey
Swinging in a tyre,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon27 Dec 2017 21:56
red baron:
Mainly, it was people postulating on the fact that the internet and social media is full of f!$%wits, whilst comprehensively overlooking the fact that this is an internet based social media platform with a passing nod to motorcycles.....#irony.
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon27 Dec 2017 22:17
f!$% me Wayne, isn't that ironic. Also, your post has the word irony in it, thats almost the same as the word ironic in mine!

:lol:
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon27 Dec 2017 22:28
595daytona:
Rational people barely exist on the internet. They shy away from it.

Most people on the internet are aged 45, live with their Mum, are called Kevin or Dave and have Internet names such as "Rick St.Moritz" or "Death Dealer".

Not me of course.....
-
Nice n Fat
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

icon27 Dec 2017 22:45
I wonder where his nephew got his dress sense from? /media/file/68296.aspx

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/2...
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon27 Dec 2017 22:58
:lol:
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon27 Dec 2017 23:36
Nice n Fat:
I wonder where his nephew got his dress sense from? /media/file/68296.aspx

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/2...

It is panto season after all 27
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon28 Dec 2017 11:59
Ok so if this thread was published on FB, TT would be trashed as anti everything and horrid plus being highly offensive to everyone. I wonder how many people here would backtrack...
-
Tasha
Dundee,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon28 Dec 2017 13:25
Who was it who once said, "Only the little people pay tax"
-
Grand Pa
The seaside,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Sprint ST (02-04)

icon28 Dec 2017 13:43
It's about time we took our country back!!
Drive out all the PC do gooders & other twats that don't want to ruled by our laws. Boys should be boys & girls should be girls up until they reach an age when they can decide, if they can decide at primary school should we lower the voting age to 5 years old??
It's our country & we make the rules if they don't like it then they should f!$% Off & if they don't f!$% Off then HANG THE BASTARDS :smile:
-
ST
South,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Enthusiast

icon28 Dec 2017 13:46
Tasha:
Who was it who once said, "Only the little people pay tax"

The late New York real estate heiress and hotelier Leona Helmsley in 2003.

She was famous for saying, before she went to prison, "only the little people pay taxes."
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon28 Dec 2017 15:11
Obee Wan:
Ok so if this thread was published on FB, TT would be trashed as anti everything and horrid plus being highly offensive to everyone. I wonder how many people here would backtrack...

If my future depended on doing it I'd probably backtrack, however much it stuck in my throat, but if I were in LH's position I'd tell them to f!$% off.
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon28 Dec 2017 15:44
LH has said what many believe; however, despite his vast fortune, he knows the damage that world wide social media can do in seconds of being posted. He still believes what he's said but has backed down to protect his earning power in the future. The guy is young, whatever you think of him personally, and knows how much damage can be done to his finances due to this. He won't be repeating this anytime soon.
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon28 Dec 2017 16:15
....and therein lies the problem.
-
onlineNick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon28 Dec 2017 16:27
Sadly, it has now got to the point where political correctness stifles freedom of speech.

If you fail to actively promote buggery or haddock-bashing, you are considered homophobic.

If you criticise Muslims or Jews, you are Islamophobic/antisemitic. Strangely all other religions are considered fair game.

If you find fault with multiculturalism in anyway, you are racist.

And now, there seems to be a deliberate campaign to promote transgenderism and the like.
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon28 Dec 2017 17:59
Red Monkey:
red baron:
Mainly, it was people postulating on the fact that the internet and social media is full of f!$%wits, whilst comprehensively overlooking the fact that this is an internet based social media platform with a passing nod to motorcycles.....#irony.

Not really :thumbdown:
The difference is people are voicing an opinion on here , they're not wanting to hang some f***er because they have made an off the cuff remark .
There are a number of well organised minority groups whose sole purpose is do that , bunch of dangerous ,nasty bastards imo :frown:

Nick:
Sadly, it has now got to the point where political correctness stifles freedom of speech.

If you fail to actively promote buggery or haddock-bashing, you are considered homophobic.

If you criticise Muslims or Jews, you are Islamophobic/antisemitic. Strangely all other religions are considered fair game.

If you find fault with multiculturalism in anyway, you are racist.

And now, there seems to be a deliberate campaign to promote transgenderism and the like.

The emasculation of the heterosexual white man :speechless:
-
Gladtobebackontwowheels
Dover, Kent,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

icon28 Dec 2017 18:07
I'll tell you one thing, my oldest girl works in a London bank and if you want to see real racism you should try being a white woman in the country's capital city!...and f!$% all gets done about it.
-
onlineNick
Birley Edge,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
TT600 (00-01)

icon28 Dec 2017 18:19
She can't be a victim of racism you arse.

She's White.:speechless:
-
Red Monkey
Swinging in a tyre,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon28 Dec 2017 20:32
Mach1:
Nor really :thumbdown:
The difference is people are voicing an opinion on here , they're not wanting to hang some f***er because they have made an off the cuff remark .
There are a number of well organised minority groups whose sole purpose is do that , bunch of dangerous ,nasty bastards imo
Ah, I see.....so the internet and social media is full of f!$%wits spouting bollocks but not this internet based social media forum where people spout bollocks.....#double irony. And, the various racist, sexist, homophobic comments that can frequently be found here are OK because it’s “voicing an opinion”:lol::lol::lol:
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon28 Dec 2017 21:02
Red Monkey:
Mach1:
There are a number of well organised minority groups whose sole purpose is do that , bunch of dangerous ,nasty bastards imo
Ah, I see.....so the internet and social media is full of f!$%wits spouting bollocks but not this internet based social media

Never said that . If you had read my comment properly you may have understood what I was trying to point out ;
that is that certain groups on social media sites have an agenda to harm anyone (financially/ career wise etc ) who says even the slightest comment inappropriately. And they are well organised and vocal about it.

If you find that acceptable then good for you :thumbup:,

not my stance though :thumbdown:
Red Monkey:
Mach1:

And, the various racist, sexist, homophobic comments that can frequently be found here are OK because it’s “voicing an opinion”:lol::lol::lol:

If you're not happy about them don't read them .
Personally I have mostly found the majority of contentious comments are either a joke or true #stopmewhenimlying :lol::lol:
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon28 Dec 2017 21:38
#stoptryingtogetdownwiththekidsyousadmiddleagedman :tongueout:
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon28 Dec 2017 22:43
Mustapha Dump:

:lol::lol: ,
I wouldn't know a tweet if it smacked me in the pods , got zero interest in that s!$%e :lol::lol:
-
Mustapha Dump
South East,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

icon28 Dec 2017 23:17
Mach 1:
Mustapha Dump:

I wouldn't know a tweet if it smacked me in the pods , got zero interest in that s!$%e :lol::lol:

:lol: It actually wasn't aimed at you 27
-
Red Monkey
Swinging in a tyre,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon28 Dec 2017 23:24
Mach1:
Never said that . If you had read my comment properly you may have understood what I was trying to point out ;
that is that certain groups on social media sites have an agenda to harm anyone (financially/ career wise etc ) who says even the slightest comment inappropriately. And they are well organised and vocal about it.
Sigh...if you can't see the irony, even hypocrisy, of people on a motorcycle social media/internet platform moaning about people on other internet forums then that's fcuking hilarious:lol::lol::lol:

This site represent a very narrow demographic of mainly British adult males, with generally centre-right political views, with content that frequently crosses the line in terms of what is not only generally acceptable, but legally acceptable....but that's OK because it's only people giving their opinion40

Quote:
If you're not happy about them don't read them
Generally, I don't , but perhaps the answer is not to post blatantly offensive content in the first place. I doubt this thread would ever have existed if Lewis Hamilton was white, but we've all seen some fairly obnoxious posts here before that focus on his colour rather than his ability or actions.
-
Exuptoy
Maesteg, Mid Glam,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 675

icon28 Dec 2017 23:33
RM, when did you become so sanctimonious. I'm sure some of your 52k posts have been a little sketchy.:lol: I understand where you're coming from but this site has never been PC and that is what this thread was about following Russ's original post not about how perfect and angelic the deviants, ahem, sorry, I mean members are.
-
russ999rocket
Swine Town,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Tiger Explorer

icon28 Dec 2017 23:55
"I doubt this thread would ever have existed if Lewis Hamilton was white, but we've all seen some fairly obnoxious posts here before that focus on his colour rather than his ability or actions."

WTF are you on about!

You have totally turned this around to vent your own views and opinions and now you have brought race into it!.

The whole point is that as a society small innocuous comments are seized upon by extremists who try to show the world how wonderful they are in "defending the right to be individual" by demonising individuals.

You Sir....

/media/file/133299.aspx
-
Mach 1
Durham,
United Kingdom

Bonneville (01-08)

icon29 Dec 2017 00:01
Mustapha Dump:
Mach 1:
Mustapha Dump:

:lol: It actually wasn't aimed at you 27

oooops :blush::blush:,

I am middle aged though :smile:

russ999rocket:
Quote:
Quote:
I doubt this thread would ever have existed if Lewis Hamilton was white, but we've all seen some fairly obnoxious posts here before that focus on his colour rather than his ability or actions.

WTF are you on about!

You have totally turned this around to vent your own views and opinions and now you have brought race into it!.

The whole point is that as a society small innocuous comments are seized upon by extremists who try to show the world how wonderful they are in "defending the right to be individual" by demonising individuals.

My thoughts exactly :thumbup:,
have no idea how LH being black has anything to do with the original post :speechless::speechless:
-
Obee Wan
Angles of the East,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Speed Triple T309

icon29 Dec 2017 00:05
Morgan Freeman is right; this continuing and worsening obsession with specifics and minutiae that most decent people just don't give a s!$% about. You hear it all the time in the media, it's a sort of sickness running through the human race. I'm just not interested in being told by some news anchor that so and so is black, or gay or transgender, or any number of other considered special pigeon holes. I don't give two f!$%s what your colour, your gender, your gender persuasion or anything else is for that matter. However, what does f!$% me off is being constantly reminded of all these categories as if they're more important or should be singled out for special exemption/treatment above and beyond everyone else. We are just perpetuating the problem by constantly emphasizing our differences.
-
Red Monkey
Swinging in a tyre,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona 955i (99-01)

icon29 Dec 2017 00:16
Christ, no wonder I can rarely be arsed to post...it's like a playground full of retards who've lost their carers:speechless:

Think I'll bow out - my comment was purely for RB on the irony of people commenting about and generalising about other social media users, on a social media platform.

Typically, some halfwits want to turn an observation into a f!$%ing row and others act like keyboard warriors calling people 'c!$%' at the drop of a hat from the safety of their keyboard.....sad./media/file/70635.aspx
-
  Next Page
-
NextRSSPreviousSocial Forums > The Hinckley Arms > Lewis Hamilton should be stripped...
-