Triumph Torque Logo

Sunday, 20 January 2019 Register | Login

Message Board

NextRSSPreviousEvent Forums > UK Northern Lads & Lasses > Triumph Weekend in the Lake District
Info
Northeast,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (05->)

icon14 Jan 2013 21:47
21ST AND 22ND JUNE 2013 PATTERDALE HOTEL, CUMBRIA

I believe this is the No 1 Triumph Rat Weekend in the country. I organised the first of these weekends in 2005 and we continue to this day. Bikers from all over the UK and even some from Europe attend.You can bring non Triumph riding friends along, no problem.

With twin, double, family and a few single rooms available from £112 per person sharing, at the biker friendly Patterdale Hotel giving you dinner, bed and breakfast, ride-outs, charity events, pub quiz, live music and much much more, you really don’t want to miss this event – It’s now in it’s 7th year! Fifty rooms have been reserved for Rats and their guests so you can have the whole place to yourselves. Check it out at http://www.patterdalehotel.co.uk

To Book
Telephone Choice Hotels booking line on 0845 305 2111, quoting “The Rats Weekend” and pay your £25 per person deposit by credit or debit card.
-
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
-
Nivram
London,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (04-06)

icon16 Jan 2013 13:18
oooh that looks good:thumbup:
-
Streetwise
Northeast,
United Kingdom

Sprint ST (05->)

icon15 Feb 2013 00:21
At the moment we have 30 guests on 17 bikes attending. I see that there are still a couple of single rooms.
-
NextRSSPreviousEvent Forums > UK Northern Lads & Lasses > Triumph Weekend in the Lake District
-