Triumph Torque Logo

Friday, 15 February 2019 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostSocial Posts > The Hinckley Arms > Brexit, it wont go away....
Info
Buckinghamshire,
United Kingdom

Sprint 900

12 Feb 2019 14:13
Quote:
If you're right, and hope you're wrong, it'll be end of moderate, mainstream party politics. I despise May with a vengeance, politicians generally and parliament as a whole. As for the media they're scum.:angry:

I think you are right, politics will become more extreme after Brexit and it won't go away after we have left in whatever form that is. In the same way the whole Scottish Independence issue did not disappear with the referendum in 2014 and it still runs deeply in scottish politics today and I think we will see a similar thing.

As far as generally despising politicians goes, in normal times I would counter this with that most MP's are hard working and the majority of people who slag them off could not even name their local MP let alone ever interacted with them over an issue of concern. However with the current bunch we have in the house at the moment I have to sadly agree with you.
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostSocial Posts > The Hinckley Arms > Brexit, it wont go away....
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:55
Members:3
Premiers:0

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help