Triumph Torque Logo
 
Tuesday, 26 September 2017 Register | Login
Previous PostTech Posts > Problem Solving > Spray Clutch making all the wrong noises. Daytona 1200
Info
.
Message
Terry Colley
Sydney,
Australia

Posts: 1126
Tiger (07->)


04 Sep 2017 01:29
There's a running joke amongst classic scooter enthusiasts (of which I'm one) that 99% of Lambrettas* ever made are still on the road - the other 1% made it home.

*Insert brand of choice.
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Previous PostTech Posts > Problem Solving > Spray Clutch making all the wrong noises. Daytona 1200
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:74
Members:0
Premiers:3

top
Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help
- Site Status
- Site Updates
Member Information
- Login / Register
- Merchandise
- Obituaries