Triumph Torque Logo

Sunday, 24 September 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostTech Posts > Problem Solving > Weel they did warn me-2001 Speed triple dash electrics issues
Info
North Buckinhamshire,
United Kingdom

Speed Triple 955i (99-01)

03 Jul 2017 23:34
Sorry not being snotty and appreciate the efforts of those on the forum, its just this thing has potential but it wants to show off and I'm getting frustrated at the fact the electrics appear to have been designed by a trainee and constructed with a three year life span before they go wibble.
I don't want to spend loads of money on something i suspect I will get rid of as soon as it works well enough and just want it to do what I expect a simple machine to do.
If a few quid on an OBD lead and some software makes getting it sorted easier I'm happy to get it but need to know I'm not in some fruitless throw cash at a never ending litany of poor product design.
I just want to ride it without worrying about the next issue appearing within a few miles.
I am open to advice and suggestions and don't want to appear a complete 'richard' but I expected more......
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostTech Posts > Problem Solving > Weel they did warn me-2001 Speed triple dash electrics issues
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:64
Members:0
Premiers:0

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help