Triumph Torque Logo

Sunday, 24 September 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostTech Posts > Problem Solving > Relays - the definitive guide (I hope)
Info
edinburgh,
United Kingdom

Daytona T595

02 May 2017 20:43
Siralan,
after the initial diode mod swiftly and neatly executed by clear instruction :smirk: , everything glowed beautifully in the night light with the flasher warning and all other lights. I am thinking of the shared earth elsewhere in the loom making the negative pole get a positive feedback (reading that elsewhere), just seems messy not to install 4 more diodes, one in each positive feed to each flasher. the relay i got recently was a cf13, that apparently should be a cf14 according to another informer. I'm at a loss with relay differences other than obvious loads capacity, pins and orientation. I completed a led flasher mod on a yam and a relay swap sorted it - no fuss. gotta say, this is becoming a nip.
My replacement led relay doesnt respond to the live feed. the origional hella does, but its rapid flash.

I shall test my feeds and poles as per your instructions. thanks for your input. :thumbup:
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostTech Posts > Problem Solving > Relays - the definitive guide (I hope)
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:63
Members:0
Premiers:0

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help