Sunday, 16 December 2018 Register | Login
Next PostEvent Posts > UK Southern Softies > Hi, another southerner jumps in
Info
EAST SUSSEX,
United Kingdom

Daytona 955i (02)

02 Oct 2016 21:28
Hi all.
Just thought i'd introduce myself. Names Del. Started riding back in the halcyon days of 16'er mopeds and then being allowed up to 250cc as a learner. Had an RD250 then.
Stopped riding for years after a couple of lengthy driving bans. Then got married had kids and really had to go car-ing for too long. Wife pleaded with me not to get a bike while our boys were still impressionable and i put bikes out of my mind.
Spring forward 26 years to when my youngest son took and passed his bike test and got himself an old Yam Diversion. 'That's it' i said. 'I'm having some of this' and bought myself a Triumph Trophy 900 with 13,000 miles on. What a great bike. Went from South coast to Donington park (WSBKs) and back soooo comfortably. No fatigue whatsoever !!
Thing is..my sons Diversion fell apart around him so he bought himself a T595. Just one ride (at my sons insistance) and i was hooked. Blown away in fact. So much so that after months of denying myself i went and bought one...3 months ago. Only it's the DSSA 955i.
I don't think i've died but i do feel like i'm in some kind of heaven. Del
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostEvent Posts > UK Southern Softies > Hi, another southerner jumps in
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:68
Members:1
Premiers:0

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines