Triumph Torque Logo

Saturday, 21 July 2018 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostTech Posts > Performance Tips & Tricks > 97 t595 header swap
Info
Devon,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

23 Sep 2015 22:05
X-Man:
Daytona TB's would be best not sure if speed triple would be the same injectors. I would presume so but...You have to go off engine numbers. look on the tuneecu site to see when the maps changing or on bikebandit for parts changing. There is also a link to a fiche on here some where that gives you the same info.

Exhaust cam only is 5 degrees advanced. if you can find some vernier sprockets they would do the job and enable you to set the cams bob on. And of course play with them along with ignition timing and fuelling.

Thank you again, I have an idea now of what to be sourcing for the winter rebuild.
I have been looking at the various headers for different years and models and there are several different down pipe configurations and link pipes.
Any tips on suspension tweets/setting from your Daytona race days would be good tho I suppose that should be in another thread
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostTech Posts > Performance Tips & Tricks > 97 t595 header swap
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:67
Members:2
Premiers:0

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help