Triumph Torque Logo

Thursday, 17 August 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Triumph Open Day - Birmingham
Info
Derbyshire,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Daytona T595

23 May 2015 18:12
Koro:
Me and son went along, me on my Mk1 Speed Triple, son on his CE 955i, as we had bit of a free day.

Underwhelmed we were and that's understatement, virtually no effort made by the dealership at all, no little freebies, no chairs tables outside to sit and have a drink, no staff involvement . Apparently there were discounts on the already overpriced merchandise, even that was hard to spot. A poor show Birmingham Triumph !

In all a bit depressing:frown:

We then dropped in at our local bike shop, The Motorcycle Mart in Kiddy, which was much more lively, as indeed it is most Saturdays. I even purchased a Triumph oil filter there, at less than Triumph Dealer price, even though it is a Yamaha dealership.

Triumph, if you're going to do something like this - dont just go through the feckin motions !

Sorry Koro, but don't go blaming Triumph just because the dealership hasn't made more of an effort. Although the idea comes from the factory along with guidance of how it should be run, it's up to the dealer to implement it properly, after all, they'll get the benefit if they do.
I really don't think a lot of people grasp that the dealerships are not the factory or vice versa, they are just autonomous franchises.
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Triumph Open Day - Birmingham
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:73
Members:2
Premiers:4

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help