Triumph Torque Logo

Sunday, 20 August 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Info
Tamworth,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

28 Nov 2014 12:11
A Bastard:
So what happened to the OP? 44

Was he taken out and shot? 30

Having recently been informed that there has been another staff turnaround, I thought I would drop in and see if any new employees have had a go at defending the dealership.
Looking at the meet the team link on their website, it would seem that the staff turnaround has been for the better. The DP who nobody liked has now buggered off to Harley Davidson again and the useless Aftersales leader Tony has gone and the sales executive Steve has now taken his position. Also the technician I mentioned has now left and gone back to his Old place of work I have been told. I haven't got a bad word for Steve and I can believe that he will turn round that place, so good on him. He should of had the job from day 1. I will mention that I have heard nothing from the factory or stratstone themselves and simply didn't care if I did. But seeing as literally all the c**t employees have now moved on, I may even consider using the dealership in the future, as to be fair, the technician who is there now is sh*t hot. So well done to whichever stratstone boss decided to listen to me and the other employees and be done with the no good staff members!
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:63
Members:2
Premiers:3

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help