Triumph Torque Logo

Friday, 18 August 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Info
United Kingdom

Tiger 800

08 Sep 2014 09:23
Nice n Fat:
turbotwin:
Animal Mother:
turbotwin:
Just had my bike serviced at Triumph Wolverhampton, no problems at all the staff were friendly and helpful, the service was good as my bike appears to run better (possibly an new map down load) and if they soaked my bike in "acid" for 10 minutes and jet washed it they did a good job because it looked like new when I picked it up. Reading the remarks by Alex I feel that he is a very bitter and twisted man with a very blunt axe to grind. 49

You would say that seeing as you work there. :lol:

Thing is it's the truth

So if you work there that makes your statement of

turbotwin:
Just had my bike serviced at Triumph Wolverhampton, no problems at all the staff were friendly and helpful, the service was good as my bike appears to run better (possibly an new map down load) and if they soaked my bike in "acid" for 10 minutes and jet washed it they did a good job because it looked like new when I picked it up. Reading the remarks by Alex I feel that he is a very bitter and twisted man with a very blunt axe to grind. 49

a complete and utter load of w!$% :thumbdown:
Nice n Fat:
turbotwin:
Animal Mother:
turbotwin:

Thing is it's the truth

turbotwin:

Rob BBTB:
:lol::thumbup:

Perhaps AM was right, and the best thing is to lock the thread.

Tho it is good entertainment value:smirk:
Nice n Fat:
turbotwin:
Animal Mother:
turbotwin:

Thing is it's the truth

turbotwin:

Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:63
Members:0
Premiers:2

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help