Triumph Torque Logo

Tuesday, 22 August 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Info
Tamworth,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

23 Jul 2014 20:56
Animal Mother:
I'd get John Bloor's name correct first.

Don't write it as a threat. Write it from a point of view of concern for safety of public, and reputation to Triumph.

Also mention that you feel so strongly you are going to seek advice from Trading Standards.

Make sure that the spelling and grammar is as good as you can make it. They'll take it more seriously and possibly won't just dismiss you as a disgruntled ex employee.

Also, this is a useful document. http://www.motorcodes.co.uk/images/stori...
Check Pg 18.

Thanks. I always spell John Bloor's name wrong for some reason!

To be honest, it is genuine how I feel about it all.

I have just had a customer from Triumph message me on facebook asking to book him in for a 24k service, which has prompted me to do something about this as he is a decent bloke that I dont want to see screwed over.

Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

Also I'm sure it goes without saying, but I would strongly suggest that anybody who has any intention to go to the dealership for work should really reconsider.

The sales staff to be fair, are brilliant guys. However,my friend told me ;)... That as the valeter was / is PDI 'ing brand new bikes straight out the cratewith no motorcycle experience, you really need to ask yourself how much your life is worth.

Especially if you have a thunderbird / rocket which comes with no front wheel or handlebars fitted... 40
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:78
Members:0
Premiers:2

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help