Triumph Torque Logo

Tuesday, 22 August 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Info
Tamworth,
United Kingdom

Enthusiast

23 Jul 2014 20:14
stevethegoolie:
Bloody hell, Alex, that didn't last long! Good luck for the future, you would appear to be a "right thinking", genuine sort of bloke, so be careful out there!

Tread carefully, but maybe a visit to your local Trading Standards dept. may be a good place to start, or even Citizen's Advice?

Thanks Steve. I don't think Im wrong in saying I was the best aftersales member that place had. I use to drive for hours after work delivering bikes (didnt get paid), I would clean customers bikes, I would drop everything and take the van and collect bike, I would deliver parts after work.

I did pretty much everything, and the way I have been treated by the 'Team Leaders' there and the managers, well, it gives me no choice but to go ahead and be honest about what happened there.

I worked at Peugeot before Triumph and saw some bad things , but that was nothing compared to this place.

Its a shame as I did enjoy it there and I was good at the job I was employed to do.

Thanks
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:70
Members:4
Premiers:2

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help