Triumph Torque Logo

Friday, 18 August 2017 Register | Login
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Info
Wilts, Berks & Hants,
United Kingdom

Premier Member
Bonneville (01-08)

23 Jul 2014 20:09
http://www.triumphtorque.com/messageboar...

John Young :
Hello Alex

Welcome and I look forward to talking about your departure from the dealership on this very forum just as people are getting to know and trust you. :tongueout:

Stratstones Triumph at W'ton appear to have a wonderful knack for that.

The dealership has had had more personel changes since it opened than any other business (let alone Triumph dealer that I know). How many "Dealer Principals" has the branch had now since opening ? 4/5 ? I've lost count !! :smirk: :smirk:

I'm reasonably sure that one day, the decision makers at Stratstones will "catch-on" that you can't operate a bike shop using the same style as a car dealer. Until that day, I suspect many of us will continue to use proper bike dealers

Good luck anyway ........ (You'll need it :smirk:)

Regards

John

PS : I know that I've said this before, but as I'm hurtling across the German Autobahns, throttle pinned to the stop, the very last thing that I want to be thinking is that my servicing as been done by the cheapest dealer in the area. Just an idea, but what about trying to be the best first, before worrying about being the cheapest ....:evil:

Interesting :speechless:

Alex92:
Nice n Fat:
Yea ....... carry on, let's have chapter and verse :thumbup:

Media File

Well I shall get it all uploaded shortly. Can I use customer names or is that data protection?

I would just use the term c!$% 1 and c!$% 2 but do it quick before they send the bigger boys around from Stratstones HQ to break your legs :thumbup:
Advertisement
Remove adverts by upgrading to a premier account
Next PostPrevious PostReview Posts > Dealers & Services > Ex employee, the truth about Triumph Wolves.
Start New ThreadForum Jump:
Who's Online?
Guests:69
Members:0
Premiers:2

Triumph Torque
- About Us
- Community Guidelines
- Contact Us
- Statistics
Site Information
- Site Help