Are Triumph considering an entry into the electric bike market?
Triumph released a survey today to gather information about your engine preferences and attitude for electic bikes.
The survey takes about 10-15mins to complete and focusses on:
- How long you're been riding
- What type of bike you own and how long
- If you have considered an electric or hybrid bike
- Your usual riding habits and length of rides
- What you consider acceptable power, torque, weight and fuel range.
- How expensive fuel and servicing needs to get before you consider using petrol based bikes less
- What adjectives you associate with petrol, electic and hybrid bikes. What adjectives you associated with the Triumph brand.
Will we be seeing a new entry to the electric bike market from Triumph?
Posted: 18 May 2012
|Homertrix on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 14:37
A Street Triple / Brammo Empulse mongrel would be interesting